FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts sack Jeffries!

Libero

Huh? This is crazy! I fancied Hearts to be at least 3rd this year. Jefferies had really steadied the ship there and brought in some good signings. Surely Mad Vlad hasn't judged the next two seasons on a couple of games in July???

Has he actually been sacked or just offered an 'upstairs role' as stated? Wonder what that role will be. :ponder:

Edit: Just read the article. Really should read before I ask! :laugh:

Edited by caleyfan4ever

Just heard a rumour that a new management team will be announced at Tynecastle later!!

The rumour also goes onto say that the new management team are from Portugal

Edited by Libero

Mad Vlad is clearly a retard.

Jim Jefferies was a good manager, Why get a rid after 2 league games ?

For not publicly following the party line supporting CT who has now gone out on loan to Kaunas? Which means he is still in the employ of HMFC.

Mad Vlad wields his axe once again...he has now probably seen away any chance they had of progressing this season, depending on who they bring in to replace the managment team. But Jefferies had done an outstanding job since returning. If i was a Hearts fan i would be bitterly dissapointed with this news.

And im glad Hearts think they have sufficently swept Craig Thomson's case under the carpet...your fooling no one.

Apparently the rumour going round is that Jose Couceiro, the current Lokamotiv Moscow manager is going to take over. Used to manage Kaunas and the Lithuania team (unsurprisingly!)

Edited by Renegade

Never happy unless they are in the limelight for something. My brother just came in and told me and i didn't believe him, really should have turned the telly on!!

Also shocking news about CT as well, their fans must be ragging, it's one lie after another followed by bad decision after bad decision. Dundee Utd will be delighted with this as realistically they were going to be the closest challengers to them for third spot.

It's good timing from Vlad. Now they have the whole close season to prepare their new tactics. The new manager will have the whole summer to identify transfer targets and get in his team before, say, the SPL starts and the Europa Cup is upon us.

Oh, and :tongueincheek:

Absolutely. I expect CT to come back in the New Year.

But what could the new appointment achieve? Got to be better than 3rd place, which is where JJ would almost certainly have got them (IMHO). But that's going to take a few millions. Can't see that happening.

Ambition above committment from Mad Vlad.