FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Stone Roses Reform

SMEE

To anyone that doesnt know, the rather excellent The Stone Roses announced their reformation to the world a few hours ago. They will be playing two big outdoor gigs in Manchester on 29th and 30th of june 2012, in Heaton Park (tix go on sale this fri). Then to follow...a world tour, which i believe will include new songs. So hopefully a gig or two for Scotland is on the cards? Anyone else excitied about this?

Edited by SMEE
  • Agree 1

yes.....The Stone Roses didnt exactly carve a name for themselves on the live circut. that mush is true. I chose not to go and see them first time around...but i will be in the crowd this time around :)

I love The Stone Roses as a band but i will just come out and say it cos no one else will.....Ian Brown you cant sing anymore, in fact not convinced you ever could!

Some of their songs are amazing though, it inspired me to pick up a guitar and play anyway.

quite like the roses, although they werent the same live. Anyways, my sons will be over the moon at this, both are massive fans after the fact, so now they will get the chance to at least see them in the flesh. I waited nearly 25 years to see my favourite band reform tour and see them. Was worth the wait and the ? 600 to get to see them 5 years ago