International breaks

Yngwie

We've just got our 3rd win of the season, and rather strangely, each of them has come just before an international break.

This means that we are full of hope for the duration of the lay off thinking we have finally got our act together, only to find that what little momentum there was has been completely lost and we find ourselves back to square 1. Won't be easy to get back to back results this time either, but hopefully we can at least keep the standard of performance up.

My thoughts also - what did Ryan Esson ever do to Craig Levien to be continually ignored - something not quite right there....

Had the same thought myself but given ICT's defensive frailties this season it would make justifying Ryan's inclusion more difficult (even though we all know that it's not really down to him).

Actually Esson's positioning didn't look at all clever for the first goal on Saturday, with a wide gap at his near post leaving an easy finish for Killie's excellent move. And was he unhappy with his attempt at stopping the 3rd goal as well?

Actually Esson's positioning didn't look at all clever for the first goal on Saturday, with a wide gap at his near post leaving an easy finish for Killie's excellent move. And was he unhappy with his attempt at stopping the 3rd goal as well?

I did think he should have saved the 3rd one to be honest and as much as i like Esson theres no way he'll make the Scotland squad, even if he does like Samson hes not even going to get a game. Gordon, McGregor, Alexander, Bell, Marshall and Gilks are all seen as better keepers and Esson doesn't exactly have age on his side to be a potential back up keeper for the future.