FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Richie Hart willing to go on loan?

tm4tj

From Grampian Teletext,

Caley Thistle midfielder Richie Hart is ready to go on loan in January if he cannot claim a first-team place.

The 28 year old has not started an SPL game this season and said "I certainly wouldn't rule out going on loan to get regular action>"

"I,m still pretty ambitious and it doesn't bother me to think I may have to leave to progress my career. It will all come down to what's right for me."

Well, I think he can do a job for us, when he comes on things seem to happen and we look more positive with him in the side. Hope he stays and gets back into the squad. Notice he is not listed in the squad for tomorrow.......oh dear.

Can't see the club allowing him to go on loan TBH, he just has to bide his time (and bring his ego in to check) and he will get his chance again this season.  He also needs to spend a little less time talking to the press and bigging himself up and touting himself to other clubs as he obviously seems to be doing (again) here.  The guy has obvious talent, just needs to become more of a team player IMO.

Another 'play me or I'll leave' story. Duncan did 1 a few weeks back as well  :006:

I reckon sending him out on loan wouldn't be a bad thing. I think he would be one of the players CC was thinking of farming out anyway. Lots of folk on here seem to rate him but for me he's far too inconsistent. 1st division may be more his level

Would be a stupid move IMO but think this is just Hart trying to get CC to take note that he isn't going to sit on the bench forever.  Wilson isn't going to last the season so I would expect Hart to get more games after the winter period and then next season he should try and make the position his own.  We don't have many options on the wing as it is so would be a mistake from CC to let him go

Hey Cromarty, or can I call you Sandy............I like Richie too..........but I couldn't eat a whole one :016:

I also think he offers us something different.  He used to whop free kicks in good style, and he can fair batter the ball..........albeit not always in the right direction.  Give him more starts and I believe he will produce the goods. :003:

Hey Cromarty, or can I call you Sandy............I like Richie too..........but I couldn't eat a whole one :016:

I also think he offers us something different.  He used to whop free kicks in good style, and he can fair batter the ball..........albeit not always in the right direction.  Give him more starts and I believe he will produce the goods. :003:

More often than not those free kicks ended up in row Z!! He does indeed have a powerful shot but 2 or 3 goals a season is a poor return even in the 1st division. He's had plenty of 1st team starts and not cemented a place in the team.

Wasn't at the Killie game to know if he made a difference but as he doesn't even make it into the match day squad these days you have to assume CC doesn't feel he can contribute to the first team

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

I'd rather send Blackie or Rankin out on loan, they're the ones not cutting the mustard. Hart has been excellent whenever he's been given the chance this season. Christie has been sadly lacking in objectivity when it comes to his team selections. He seems to play his favourites not matter what. Reminds me of a manager I had back in the Street league who always played his useless son.

I'd rather send Blackie or Rankin out on loan, they're the ones not cutting the mustard. Hart has been excellent whenever he's been given the chance this season. Christie has been sadly lacking in objectivity when it comes to his team selections. He seems to play his favourites not matter what. Reminds me of a manager I had back in the Street league who always played his useless son.

:015:

What a load of crap!! Pardon my French. Would you rather have Hart's 2 yellow cards instead of Rankins 2 goals?? Your choice of username perhaps sums up what little you know  :016:

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

Aye fair play mate the nicknames whimsical tosh and I can't be bothered getting a new one, but if you think Black deserves to automatically start ahead of Richie Hart despite his poor form vs Hart's match winning appearances from the bench, not to mention Casper Rankin (he looks like Casper the friendly ghost, and he plays like him) with his 2 flukey goals deserving to automatically start ahead of Jinky Sutherland, shows how little you know.

Christie paid good money for Casper, and dropping him would be an admission that he might have made a mistake. He's biased in his favour because he's HIS player. I'm not saying that Rankin won't develop into a decent player one day, just that he isn't good enough at the moment and doesn't merit automatic selection when there are fringe players playing out of their skin.

Aye fair play mate the nicknames whimsical tosh and I can't be bothered getting a new one, but if you think Black deserves to automatically start ahead of Richie Hart despite his poor form vs Hart's match winning appearances from the bench, not to mention Casper Rankin (he looks like Casper the friendly ghost, and he plays like him) with his 2 flukey goals deserving to automatically start ahead of Jinky Sutherland, shows how little you know.

Christie paid good money for Casper, and dropping him would be an admission that he might have made a mistake. He's biased in his favour because he's HIS player. I'm not saying that Rankin won't develop into a decent player one day, just that he isn't good enough at the moment and doesn't merit automatic selection when there are fringe players playing out of their skin.

I'm with kencar on this one... Rankin is just starting to show what he can do for the team, I expect big things from Zander but think it would be wrong to throw him straight into the first team at the moment

I agree that Hart did well against Falkirk but when were his other 'match winning appearances' ??

The only games I remember him playing in that we've won in the league are the Falkirk game, when he came on against Rangers with 2 minutes to go and against Dunfermline when he was subbed by your other favourite Jinky Sutherland and THEN we won the game!!

To be fair though I think Zander could be a cracking wee player and I'd like to see him given more of a chance - the wide left position is a REAL problem for us just now

....i'd much prefer if Bayne went out on loan.

Then you are an utter fool blinded by what can only be some sort of personal feud with Bayne. Get a grip.

As for Hart I would be sad to see him leave. He came on today and played well for the time he was won but our midfield is strong and we have a few good players performing well at the minute. He might just ned to bide his time for now...

TBH I don't think we have a big enough squad to start sticking players out on loan if/when we get a couple of injuries these players sitting on the bench will become necessary

Correct.

We've been pretty lucky so far with the injury and suspension thing. That will undoubtably change.

A fine state we'd be in if we're struggling for players whilst Richie is strutting his stuff at Peterhead or wherever.

If Charlie must send guy's out on lone then it can only be younger guy's going simply to get experience.

Keogh played in the reserve game against Hibs this week.

Incidentally, McSwegan limped off heavily after injuring his ankle, maybe went over it not sure, looked in a lot of pain though.