FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Top Six incentive

PaderbornCaley

I was going to post this in ICT thread but don't want to talk too soon / tempt fate.

IF Rangers are still in administration by 31st March (or any of the other scenarios) then the league table delivers:

Champions - Champions League qualifier

3rd - Champions League qualifier

4th - Europa League qualifier

5th - Europa League qualifier

6th - If the cup final is won by any of the European qualified teams, and no non-qualified teams are playing in it, then Europa League qualifier!

Just a thought!!!

• Agree 1

Its still highly possible Celtic will now take their foot off the gas - slip up ,start losing a couple of points here & there,

then bang rangers reserves back in with a shout of the title - deciders last game of the season - Caley v Celtic.......Rangers v Dundee Utd

that would be some D day!

I was going to post this in ICT thread but don't want to talk too soon / tempt fate.

IF Rangers are still in administration by 31st March (or any of the other scenarios) then the league table delivers:

6th - If the cup final is won by any of the European qualified teams, and no non-qualified teams are playing in it, then Europa League qualifier!

Just a thought!!!

Where does 31st March come from. My understanding is that if a club is in admin at close of season they cannot compete.

Just a thought!!!

Where does 31st March come from. My understanding is that if a club is in admin at close of season they cannot compete.

They have to apply for Uefa license before 31st March. That is the deadline. Uefa don't issue licenses to teams in administration after 31st March.

Edited by CapitalCaley