FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Munro & Duncan Testimonial Match

Fraz

Tickets available from www.ictfc.co.uk, Chris Crook, Hush, Officers Club and Zoo

post-3-0-57799800-1333987515.jpg

The following players have been confirmed......

Inverness Caledonian Thistle Legends - Managed by Mike Noble

Jim Calder, Bobby Mann, Darren Dodds, Roy McBain, Paul Ritchie, Dennis Wyness, Graham Bayne, Stuart Golabek, Liam Keogh, Steven Hyslop, Charlie Christie, Grant Munro and Russell Duncan.

Ross County Legends - Managed by Bobby Wilson

Derek Adams, Tony Bullock, Nicky Walker, Gary Irvine, Brian Irvine, Kenny Gilbert, Steven Ferguson, Robbie Williamson, Jamie Macpherson, Billy Ferris, Sandy Macleod, Dave Mackay, Gordon Connelly, Johnstone Bellshaw, Barry Wilson and Mark Perry.

Further names to be added in due course.

It has also been confirmed that the teams will be competing for the Tony Fraser Memorial Trophy

Information and Updates can be found (and comments left) on the following facebook page

Edited by CaleyD
Addition of Further Info

Have moved this over to the main forum so people are more likely to see it.

I was actually provided with the info on Friday but hadn't had a chance to post it.

Details on hospitality packages etc to follow in due course.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I heard on the radio earlier that Paterson's now taking the ICT team.

Also, am I only person who's horrified that there's no Djebi-Zadi?! He could play for both teams.......at the same time.

• Agree 3

Looking forward to this after the dross on show today, hopefully it will be an entertaining match. 1st time in hospitality (hope the meal is decent) so it should be fun, think I'll be hitting the bar in the Kingsmills suite tho after today's efforts.

Weather doesn't look that appealing this morning but I hope Invernessians come out in force to support one of our own

I will be there and I hope everyone makes the effort as this club will always need players like Grant Munro a true Caley man in every sense

Dougal