FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Is Butcher the Man for the Job?

jaggy

You can argue this way or that way

You can talk about mistakes made in the past till you are blue in the face

The fact remains and all would agree including the manager there has to be an improvement

A poor result against Aberdeen tomorrow will reduce the players moral to zero

I don't have an answer. I just keep hoping it will get better.

I hope it will get better too but I'm 100% sure we won't get any points from Aberdeen tomorrow. ;)

Laurence is a divvy

The coop gives us Divvy

We need a dividend todayi

I will be supporting a different team today, definitely not supporting ICT.

I said I would not see this thread again. But I can still see the typewriter keys under the dark glasses though and my perceptions are that this record is well and truly broken.

What a bunch of poor hapless supporters some of you are. The first time something doesn't go exactly right for you, you lose it completely.

Did it ever occur to you that now is the time to come together and support both the team and the club 100%--it's so easy to be a so-called supporter when the team is on the crest of the wave.

But do you get up in the morning repeating your daily mantra--"I must remember to kick the dog when he is down today."

Shame on you.

That's it--I'm off this thread permanently now. Would I not just love to see ICT thoroughly beat Aberdeen today and put all yer gases at a peep.

• Agree 1

You can argue this way or that way

You can talk about mistakes made in the past till you are blue in the face

The fact remains and all would agree including the manager there has to be an improvement

A poor result against Aberdeen tomorrow will reduce the players moral to zero

I don't have an answer. I just keep hoping it will get better.

I hope it will get better too but I'm 100% sure we won't get any points from Aberdeen tomorrow. ;)

Laurence is a divvy

The coop gives us Divvy

We need a dividend todayi

I will be supporting a different team today, definitely not supporting ICT.

"Ah well" I can put it down to old age? My 70th year

But I can't because as a young man I travelled to Tranmere from Rossendale when the match was off

I once went to Bury for a night match in the freezing cold , to find out the game had been played in the

afternoon

I had my ticket for the Chelsea v Wimbledon semi-final , I was buying my train ticket , when the booking clerk noticing my scarf said " You do know the match was this morning ; and Chelsea won and your team lost."

It was a nice train journey anyway, and I got back in time to watch Murray

But I am a Divvy that's for sure

Edited by Laurence
  • Agree 7

Owd gits :crazy: Can I suggest that you complete a Mini Mental Heatlh Examination :lol: :lol:

The mini–mental state examination (MMSE) or Folstein test is a brief 30-point questionnaire test that is used to screen for cognitive impairment. It is commonly used in medicine to screen for dementia. It is also used to estimate the severity of cognitive impairment at a specific time and to follow the course of cognitive changes in an individual over time, thus making it an effective way to document an individual's response to treatment.

Owd gits :crazy: Can I suggest that you complete a Mini Mental Heatlh Examination :lol: :lol:

The mini–mental state examination (MMSE) or Folstein test is a brief 30-point questionnaire test that is used to screen for cognitive impairment. It is commonly used in medicine to screen for dementia. It is also used to estimate the severity of cognitive impairment at a specific time and to follow the course of cognitive changes in an individual over time, thus making it an effective way to document an individual's response to treatment.

How did you get on with it IHE............ or did you forget to complete it? :crazy:

Scarlet has asked me to advise you that he is in a huff over the nasty comments addressed his way and says he can't even age gracefully now on this thread without brutal negativity cramping his style.

And he refuses to break his promise to come back to this thread because to do so would undermine his credibility and only dignify

Go easy on the boy, he has had a hard day. His wife fell off her bike on a rainy patch of road and broke her false and very expensive fingernails. His daughter has just told him on the 'phone that she has lost her high-paying job as a cocktail waitress in the snobby hotel situated close to the Alberta tar sands, needsa large loan to tide her over and is about to become an unwed mother. And his dog has just had twins and they were all kittens.

So he has asked me to convey his distaste for the vicious attacks upon his aging brain and wants all you younger ones to know that your day is coming and you had better watch your step because once the Scarlet one departs this life he will come back to haunt youse. And he knows who you are too..... :redcard:

You all, have a nice day. Long time no see but...geez, it feels good to be back.

Daddy Pimpernell :wave:

One things for sure Terry will be in the frame to return to the Scottish International set up should Levein get the punt

Butcher as Scotland's Number1? Stranger things have happened in the past, you heard this exclusive here first

Dougal

:lol: :lol: :lol: So that is why we only got one feckin table booked for the Aberdeen game.

I can just imagine that potential attenders were asked what their preferred toppings were - replied chicken, ham and bacon. Butcher was told but put chilli beef on the right, prawns on the left and peppers up front.

• Agree 2