FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Charlie Christie's Christmas Letter

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Fair comment about the moaning soolivan (i dont fall into that category of moaners at the moment) but its got to be said that game yesterday should have been one to stop the rot, dose not look like Charlie can motivate the boys for one reason or another, and that has got to change.....sharpish.

Yesterday could have been the start to a much happier Xmas so far as the footy is concerned.

Macca

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Soolivan, isn't it realistic to moan when receiving shoddy goods? if you shelled out approx £300.00( the rough costs of the last nine games) on goods that failed to come up to your expectations would you just grin and bear, doubt it.

Applauding failure does not do anyone, fans or team, any favours, we have a serious problem on our hands and justified criticism is not moaning.

And Merry Christmas to you Soolivan and all my readers.

And Charlie, I hope your Christmas wish to Santa comes true, anyway have a good Christmas Charlie.

Guest SOOLIVAN

Soolivan, isn't it realistic to moan when receiving shoddy goods? if you shelled out approx £300.00( the rough costs of the last nine games) on goods that failed to come up to your expectations would you just grin and bear, doubt it.

Quite right if the goods were all of eqaull qaulity from the same suppliers,but football isnae like that and our goods are being produced by tradesmen on a tenth of the wages of some of the other "producers" in this particular shop.Many fans expect european performances from journeymen, isnae going to happen, criticism where its due without a doubt ,but constant carping and undermining of confidence does no one any good

(oh, and a happy new year)

Guest Sandy Cromarty

This myth of our players being on a tenth of the wages of other teams in the SPL is always being ground out to justify defeats, it just isn't so, sure they won't be on superstar money and there are a few younger players on a low wage but I think the wages for the experienced would surprise you, their agents are not mugs and four of the first team played in the SPL before and they know the score. So lets stop with this please, the players don't like being touted as paupers.