FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for tonight...

Harry Chibber

... since everyone seems to think CC aint the man for the job; what formation would you pick tonight that would get us a result??

This is going to be a very difficult tonight and we could easily loose 3 or 4 if we are not careful.  Our biggest problem is our defence lacks pace and with Novo, Sionko, Buffel or Burke and our extremely wide pitch we are going to have to compensate.  I'd go:

Broonie

Tokely    Dods    Munro    Hastings

Duncan

Wilson    Black    Rankin

Dargo    Bayne

Have Duncan doing a marking job on Bazza da bam and let Black loose on the Rangers defence with Wilson and Rankin shooting at every oppertunity.  Rangers main weakness is their poor defending of set pieces so it might be a benefit to have Bayne on the park.  If we can handle them attacking then there is a good chance we can nick a goal at the other end. 

Not everyone wants him to go mate.  As for your lineup, thought that Dargo was injured?

My line up

Basically the same as yours, except if I am right and Dargo is injured, my top two would be Wyness and Bayne.

I would start with Drago / Wyness up front, no point in Bayne/high ball stuff tonight.

If Dargo cant make it anyone but Mcallister - please.

Hastings is supposed to be injured as well, will Golly get a start?

I would start with Drago / Wyness up front, no point in Bayne/high ball stuff tonight.

If Dargo cant make it anyone but Mcallister - please.

Hastings is supposed to be injured as well, will Golly get a start?

Rangers main weakness is high ball stuff... agree regarding McCallister

certainly hope that Hastings isn't injured

Well my team song and manager is as follows follow we will follow caley

Manager            themann4thejob

assistant           harry chibber

safe hands mark brown

doofer           kaiser          caley100          oats

buffy     1moreseasonblack   loopy      robsonisgod

dargoal                YNE55

subs

IHE                              super sub

bonzo                       dropped for slagging the manager

benchcomber               beachcombers brother

wilsyrobertson             could change the game

titchyblacksback           he's back

footballers wife            warming the players on the bench

That should do the trick as long as the fans don't get on oatsies back and tell him to feck off back to Motherwell.  Look to use the height at the back to keep out Gers big Billy Boys, and buffy to expose herself, loopy to take them all on and rig to supply the two strikers.

EASY PEAZY LEMON SQUEEZY

Well my team song and manager is as follows follow we will follow caley

Manager            themann4thejob

assistant           harry chibber

safe hands mark brown

doofer           kaiser          caley100          oats

buffy     1moreseasonblack   loopy      robsonisgod

dargoal                YNE55

subs

IHE                              super sub

bonzo                       dropped for slagging the manager

benchcomber               beachcombers brother

wilsyrobertson             could change the game

titchyblacksback           he's back

footballers wife            warming the players on the bench

That should do the trick as long as the fans don't get on oatsies back and tell him to feck off back to Motherwell.  Look to use the height at the back to keep out Gers big Billy Boys, and buffy to expose herself, loopy to take them all on and rig to supply the two strikers.

EASY PEAZY LEMON SQUEEZY

... :004:don't know about the rest , but oats is spot on for being left back...in the pub usually...matbe have him as an alcohol fuelled Mr Motivator?