FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotty

I honestly though we would hump St Mirren before the game but I was quite surprised how well they played, think their league position is quite false going by that performance All in all another good performance by us too and I think a draw was a fair result, just a shame the punters are still staying away considering the way the team are playing at home so far this season Dougal

Just seen the highlights, that was a fair old game, and St Mirren rather surprised me (and ICT?). I known we had home advantage, but that was probably a better point than I first thought given that we had to come from behind twice and St Mirren had a couple of really good chance late on. Was pretty impressed with Andrew Shinnie though! Who was the MOTM?

Having watched the highlights several times, I'm more than happy with a point from that game, one we could easily have lost.

Does anyone else think Reguero could have made a better attempt at saving the first goal?  Maybe he was a bit unsighted by Raven, but to me it looked as if he was caught unawares.

Cracking equaliser by A Shinnie.

Unfortunately his brother got a real roasting from Teale who caused problems for us whenever he got the ball.

It may seem churlish to pick out G Shinnie as a weak link  in our defence, but to me he seems to be caught out of position too often (not just in this game). 

But I'm pleased with a point in the end.

Too much Xmas pud the day before , Methinks

It was right through several big teams including Manchester City, had bad games, they should take more water with it.

Back to normal on Saturday I trust.

Away teams often get  good results on Boxing day. I remember two years ago when we were doing quite well in the league, being stuffed  at home by St Mirren on Boxing day.

It may seem churlish to pick out G Shinnie as a weak link  in our defence, but to me he seems to be caught out of position too often (not just in this game).

I don't think that's accurate or fair at all.

You have to admit the right winger for St M. was in absolutely superb form.  He was beating everybody if I was  not patisan I would have been over the moon watching him., Shinnie won't meet that quality every week.

How can St Mirren be in the league position they occupy after such a scintllating performance as seen in the highlights? Great spirit and urgency. Won't be long before they start to climb up the table.

On this performance, compared to some of the others that have come to Tulloch, they deserve to.  Very entertaining and frenetic game.

Shinnie's goal -awesome. Samson was a very busy and agile  keeper and I too thought that Toni  seemed to be caught unawares and I think he could maybe have stretched out a little bit more with a bit more effort to divert that ball from Imrie.Seerms a shame to mention any playereally since they all worked their socks off. Are young men on steroids or what? Whew! :crazy:

Otherwise, you couldn't take your eyes off the game (highlights actually, smile).

Wow!

Bad luck for wee Shinnie to catch Teale on one of his good days, he struggled in defence but was again good going forward, but we have lost a few goals from that left back area.

When Gillet was at the club Shinnie never got a look in, i think we neeed cover for LB to make some comp for that place.