FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aftermatch greetin

tm4tj

Well, I for one am no happy about that performance. Another game where we went across the park or backwards. WTF, we needed a goal yet took our time to build attacks, all too few of them.

I thought Toby did well when he came on. We lost our main threat and supply line going forward once Watkins was kicked off the park. Billy McKay might as well be playing somewhere else as we are not giving him any supply whatsoever. He was so cheesed off he resorted to taking throw ins. I hope Hughes can sort out our free kicks and throw-ins, as they are diabolical. One point from twelve in our festive games.

The sooner Scotty fecks off back to Canada the better, he's a jinx.

Disgruntled

• Agree 4

We played very poorly, some due to poor tactics and some due to thuggish and poor sportmanship play by RC players.

It is clear this type of behaviour is encouraged by Adams and he showed by example when picking up the ball after it went out and then when our player approached he dropped the ball instead of handing it to the player.

We will now struggle with so many of 1st players out for the next game. Hope Watkins is not too badly injured.

neksor