FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

official cjt train statement

davie

“Caley Jags Together, in conjunction with Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC and The Highland Council are delighted to announce that First Scotrail will be providing additional train services for The Scottish League Cup Final on 16th March. Train 1 will have a capacity of 400 seats and will depart Inverness Station at 09:00. It will return from Glasgow Queen Street at 17:52. Because of the generous assistance of The Highland council and the cooperation of First Scotrail, we are able to limit return fares to £30 for adults and £10 for children. These tickets are only available through CJT after 1st March and cannot be purchased anywhere else. They will be for sale in the Sports Bar at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium (cash only) on 9th March before and after the game against Dundee United and at other outlets before that. You can reserve yours on 07951 309 504 or at ictfcfinaltrain2014@gmail.com

If train 1 sells out, another will be provided, so get your tickets and get on board as soon as details are announced!

We are particularly pleased to offer child tickets at a rate that cannot be matched anywhere else because of the generous assistance of The Highland Council. We, like The Council and First Scotrail recognise the importance of involving young people in sport and this occasion will go a long way towards achieving that aim. Being able to experience a national cup final for as little as £15* makes this a great deal for a family day out.

Caledonian Thistle belongs to the city, so let’s make sure that the city belongs to them on cup final day”

TOGETHER WE BELIEVE, TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE

* Lowest child match ticket/ bus price

• Agree 10

That's a good deal!

Can I ask, noted that the tickets are only available after 1st March but can they be reserved prior to then via the contact email/number above?

Yes, please use the email address if possible to book your places. Remember to mention how many tickets you need adult/child, names and a contact number please.

Trains are dry I'm afraid.

• Agree 1

Does anyone know if there are any buses, minibuses or trains connecting with the football train specials going down from north of Inverness ?

I can't seem to get any information about this. 

Bughtmaster, I don't know of any and CJT don't have the infrastructure to do this - we're stretched as it is.

Thanks Davie, I wouldn't expect CJT to organise this, you have quite enough on your plates as it is and you are doing a remarkable job for the support already which I am sure you must know is very much appreciated

No I just hoped there might be a supporters association or club in the Tain / Dornoch vicinity that might be organising something. Perhaps I am being over optimistic about the strength of support for ICT up here. Maybe one day this will materialise as we progress our way to the Euro final ( How's that for happy clapping ?)

Anyway thanks again Davie for the interest you have taken.

• Agree 2

Thanks Davie, I wouldn't expect CJT to organise this, you have quite enough on your plates as it is and you are doing a remarkable job for the support already which I am sure you must know is very much appreciated

No I just hoped there might be a supporters association or club in the Tain / Dornoch vicinity that might be organising something. Perhaps I am being over optimistic about the strength of support for ICT up here. Maybe one day this will materialise as we progress our way to the Euro final ( How's that for happy clapping ?)

There's one going from Fortrose I think.

There's one going from Fortrose I think.

If it's the CJT one you mean it leaves Fortrose at 9am goes to the Social Club for 9.30 then down to the game. In any case it would be too late to make the train.