FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Birmingham Away

Ticket only for Birmingham away friendly - what a load of bollicks !!

Want me to buy yours? Yes please - never mind the bollicks but that is just stooped - there are bound to be fans - home, away and neutral that are going to turn up on the day.

Look nobody is saying it's an all ticket game, what I said is you will probably need a ticket to get in

e.g No cash turnstiles.

Sorry if I tried to help people. Won't make that mistake again.

I believe BigG is correct in that Birmingham operates a ticket entry system. I also think tickets can be purchased at the ticket office before the match. However, I'm taking no chances and have ordered mine online at link provided by CaleyD

Want me to buy yours? Yes please - never mind the bollicks but that is just stooped - there are bound to be fans - home, away and neutral that are going to turn up on the day.

Look nobody is saying it's an all ticket game, what I said is you will probably need a ticket to get in

e.g No cash turnstiles.

If I had wished to have a go at you I would have addressed it to you. But if there are NO cash turnstiles then how is it NOT an all ticket match - DOH

e.g No cash turnstiles.

If I had wished to have a go at you I would have addressed it to you. But if there are NO cash turnstiles then how is it NOT an all ticket match - DOH

If you cannot work this one out  you are not the intelligent man i took you for.

Edited by Big G

Away fans usually get allocated part of the Gil Merrick Lower, sometimes all of it depending on allocation sold. I don't think blues are expecting much of a turnout as only the Kop end is being opening for home fans, which isn't unusual for friendlies and early cup games at St Andrews. The Wellington seems to be popular with away supporters as it has over 15 real ales on top, also the cricketers arms isn't far from the ground and is also away friendly. I personally as a Birmingham City supporter am a little disappointed that this match isn't away and so will probably make my mind up Saturday morning whether I bother going, anyway I hope all you lads that make the journey have a fun day and the sun carries on shining. KRO

• Agree 2