FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Replacement Striker?

us2

Guest Shaun

Delighted to have 2 Strikers on board and, having just seen our highlights on Sportscene (I watch s recording midweek due to Father Ted being on at same time lol) and Ofere looked good.

Anyone, I owe a certain poster an apology for doubting him regarding Kink.

So, bring on the weekend, 2 huge matches to keep an eye on: Caley v Raith and GBR v USA in Davis Cup 1st round.

Like the interviews with the new signings - but what goal is being celebrated in the background?

Give you a clue....an away game and you can just make out the eye of the goal scorer to the right of Christie's head.

Delighted to have 2 Strikers on board and, having just seen our highlights on Sportscene (I watch s recording midweek due to Father Ted being on at same time lol) and Ofere looked good.

Anyone, I owe a certain poster an apology for doubting him regarding Kink.

So, bring on the weekend, 2 huge matches to keep an eye on: Caley v Raith and GBR v USA in Davis Cup 1st round.

The last poster who was a big tennis fan was called Mahonio. Have you ever met him?

There is more than 1 Tennis fan that supports Caley and fwiw, who is this Mahonio geezer!?

Not been heard of in a long while. I think he's seen the light though. I don't, however, believe he or Shaun would have been more than a twinkle when Caley last played. Eh! Mr Mahon.

There is more than 1 Tennis fan that supports Caley and fwiw, who is this Mahonio geezer!?

Who did you follow when you supported Caley ? Bjorg, Conners, Yvvonne Goolagong ? Are you still keen on tennis these days ?

Someones showing there age here. Evonne Goolagong Cawley is even older than I am. Did you know she was a finalist in 18 grand slams, winning seven, but never won Wimbeldon singles.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Like the interviews with the new signings - but what goal is being celebrated in the background?

Give you a clue....an away game and you can just make out the eye of the goal scorer to the right of Christie's head.

:shrug:

:shrug:

Scored more goals than they've had bookings this season...which many may be surprised to hear.

• 5 weeks later...

Boyce got a hat-trick for County tonight and seemingly his contract is up in the summer. Maybe he wouldn't be such a bad signing for us after all...

I'd rather Ofere stay with us.

Edited by ICTRoughi

Boyce got a hat-trick for County tonight and seemingly his contract is up in the summer. Maybe he wouldn't be such a bad signing for us after all...

Get to the Cup Final and we might be in a position to make offers to both...

Get to the Cup Final and we might be in a position to make offers to both...

Maybe so but I suspect Boyce will attract interest from other clubs and County for next season. I don't think he will be the type of player Yogi would be interested in. Whilst scoring a hat trick is a great thing, it was against a woeful St Mirren side. - Mckay would have done the same.

Edited by ICTRoughi

I'd also like both.  In fact, imagine a partnership - that could work actually.  I'm not sure if Yogi wouldn't be interested, he seems to have been a pretty regular scorer even when County were doing rubbish and seems to be a very hard worker.  I think he'd slot into our team just perfectly.

Wouldn't mind taking that De Vita as well.  It's been a while since we raided County!

I'd also like both.  In fact, imagine a partnership - that could work actually.  I'm not sure if Yogi wouldn't be interested, he seems to have been a pretty regular scorer even when County were doing rubbish and seems to be a very hard worker.  I think he'd slot into our team just perfectly.

Wouldn't mind taking that De Vita as well.  It's been a while since we raided County!

Yes to Boyce

No to De Vita