FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotland game

caley100

No but I can tell you the score. 6-1 to Gibraltar :wink:

Mrs Mantis' first Scotland game on her birthday and she was well impressed, she's wearing her new scarf to bed I think :lol:

Myself, hadn't been to Hampden since 2004 with ICT but enjoyed it and looking forward to the next time....

Great wins for Wales and Northern Ireland too.  There is a real possibility for all four of the home nations to get through to the finals.  That would be great for British football following on from the generally poor showing in European club competitions this year

Mrs Mantis' first Scotland game on her birthday and she was well impressed, she's wearing her new scarf to bed I think :lol:

Myself, hadn't been to Hampden since 2004 with ICT but enjoyed it and looking forward to the next time....

Not being cheeky but were you also present, by any chance, for Colin Stein's hatrick?

Not being cheeky but were you also present, by any chance, for Colin Stein's hatrick?

No, listened on the radio. It was really 9-0 with big Coco getting 5 but the BBC misreported it :wink:

My first International was 2-1 v Czechoslovakia in September 1973 when we qualified for the 1974 World Cup.

No, listened on the radio. It was really 9-0 with big Coco getting 5 but the BBC misreported it :wink:

My first International was 2-1 v Czechoslovakia in September 1973 when we qualified for the 1974 World Cup.

Mine too. A Hampden crowd in excess of a hundred thousand and the newspaper headline the following day 'We bounced the Czechs'..