Cup final song?

cif73

Would just like to say a huge thanks to everyone who has supported us and been kind enough to pass comment throughout the week.

Myself and the rest of the boys in the band could never have predicted the acclaim and coverage we would recieve but the song was written ultimately for the great people that follow ICT through thick and thin and we are so glad its captured the hearts of those people.

We've done our utmost best to get folks well and truly psyched for tomorrow. Cannot wait!!

Brilliant AJS - I've made the big mistake of watching just before heading to bed, if I was going to have trouble sleeping before I'm well and truly stuffed now - they should play this in the dressing room as part of the pre-match warm up  :clapoverhead:

Would just like to say a huge thanks to everyone who has supported us and been kind enough to pass comment throughout the week.

Myself and the rest of the boys in the band could never have predicted the acclaim and coverage we would recieve but the song was written ultimately for the great people that follow ICT through thick and thin and we are so glad its captured the hearts of those people.

To have your song played at Hampden whilst ICT are parading the Scottish Cup is something you could only dream of and something to be very proud of, well done!

• Agree 2