Jake Mulraney

Caley Mad In Berks

8 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

Maybe Jake needs to take his comments back about hearts being better run after their cove shambles.

Fair point and quite right. 

In all honesty, if Hearts are as 'professional' an outfit as Mulraney thinks then he will be on loan to a Championship side by January imo. 

Jake was let go for more than one reason but it was his own lack of professionalism that sewed the seeds of inadequacy about  his career at ICT..

His on- the- field tantrums  belied the fact that he was probably not as wonderful as he felt about himself. And  screaming and shouting ,  kicking things, etc., was quite unacceptable  and eventually would probably have  brought accusations  that the club were allowing  this kind of very unprofessional stuff to take place uncontrolled.

He's really young though isn't he, so once he gets established both he and his mouth will probably learn that often discretion is the better part of valour.       Or, in my past business activity,  as one  upstart young male employee of mine told me as I fired him for refusing to  carry out my instructions about how to do a job, and was lambasting him for not doing the work at all, in the process jeopardising the retention of a very valuable  business contract... "you will get more with honey than with vinegar, Scarlet! " 

Or must we remember .."Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings come forth words of wisdom." ?

On 7/21/2018 at 9:10 PM, Scarlet Pimple said:

Jake was let go for more than one reason but it was his own lack of professionalism that sewed the seeds of inadequacy about  his career at ICT..

His on- the- field tantrums  belied the fact that he was probably not as wonderful as he felt about himself. And  screaming and shouting ,  kicking things, etc., was quite unacceptable  and eventually would probably have  brought accusations  that the club were allowing  this kind of very unprofessional stuff to take place uncontrolled.

He's really young though isn't he, so once he gets established both he and his mouth will probably learn that often discretion is the better part of valour.       Or, in my past business activity,  as one  upstart young male employee of mine told me as I fired him for refusing to  carry out my instructions about how to do a job, and was lambasting him for not doing the work at all, in the process jeopardising the retention of a very valuable  business contract... "you will get more with honey than with vinegar, Scarlet! " 

Or must we remember .."Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings come forth words of wisdom." ?

Not to mention asking to be subbed off against Falkirk last year because he was too cold....