FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

That song aimed at Dean Shiels...

davieB

Dean is a big boy and I'm sure he's heard worse. Every club has its morons, I've heard equally embarrassing chants from Hibs fans and at the same time every messageboard has its resident clown, like [NAME REMOVED]. If you go onto Hibs.net you'll find a few carbon copies trying to push the limits of common decency, hinting at what their corrupt minds really thing but lacking the kahoonas to come out and clearly say what they can only imply.

banana references? Stick them up your bigotted rearend!

[modbreak=Admin Comment]I find it hard to take a poster seriously when they complain about abuse and then start abusing someone themselves.[/modbreak]

Dean is a big boy and I'm sure he's heard worse. Every club has its morons, I've heard equally embarrassing chants from Hibs fans and at the same time every messageboard has its resident clown, like [NAME REMOVED]. If you go onto Hibs.net you'll find a few carbon copies trying to push the limits of common decency, hinting at what their corrupt minds really thing but lacking the kahoonas to come out and clearly say what they can only imply. banana references? Stick them up your bigotted rearend!

[modbreak=Admin Comment]removed portion of previous post that had been quoted.[/modbreak]

Dean is a big boy and I'm sure he's heard worse. Every club has its morons, I've heard equally embarrassing chants from Hibs fans and at the same time every messageboard has its resident clown, like [NAME REMOVED]. If you go onto Hibs.net you'll find a few carbon copies trying to push the limits of common decency, hinting at what their corrupt minds really thing but lacking the kahoonas to come out and clearly say what they can only imply. banana references? Stick them up your bigotted rearend!

Yep, fair 'nuff! Good post.

[modbreak=Admin Comment]removed portion of previous post that had been quoted.[/modbreak]

:012: :012: :012: :012: Why clap such rubbish. How is calling someone dressed in yellow a bannana bigoted? What a load of tosh. It is clear it was just a joke but you cant say anything remotley funny or take the mick out of some who is black without tw@ts like you making it a race issue and something it is not. Go get a life

WOW - Am I a target or wot ??  And the admin are letting it go - and even the Wanderer ?  Looks like old IHE is on the way out (NOT  :crazy07:). caleyon up is obviously a plant from the board and gerx13 is on the bandwagon. Lets see what an abuse call on these persons does. !!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:012: :012: :012: :012: Why clap such rubbish. How is calling someone dressed in yellow a bannana bigoted? What a load of tosh. It is clear it was just a joke but you cant say anything remotley funny or take the mick out of some who is black without tw@ts like you making it a race issue and something it is not. Go get a life

Thank you fer yer support..but I am an endangered species cos I speak ma mind.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I will PM gerx but all the new posters are stirring the shittt and the Admin are allowing it. And thanks to Govan Jeggie for his support as everybody else appears to be taking a back seat.

I will PM gerx but all the new posters are stirring the ****tt and the Admin are allowing it.

We are allowing nothing. The posts had been altered within 15 minutes of you complaining. Considering it is nearly 1-30am in the UK right now, I think that is pretty impressive. keep pushing the buttons though IHE, keep pushing......

Well believe it or not but I am on call and very sober and have just come back from witnessing a suicide - a Kosovo refugee who was described as a "barmy *****" by the  police. And his family openly described themselves as "gypsies" and the tale that they told about getting here brought tears to ma eyes.

I really dont want this site to plunge to looking over yer shoulders in political correctness but enuff is enuff.

:012: