FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Don Cowie

RiG

Perhaps one of, if not the best signing by ICT of recent seasons. I have been hugely impressed with him. His skill, pace, creativity, stamina...he has been an excellent buy for us. I have never seen anyone run so much for so long in an ICT shirt.

I've not seen as many games as usual this season but he has impressed in everyone I have seen him play.

Even as full time was approaching he was still running around with full gas as if the match had just kicked off.

wasn't fully convinced on his signing at the start of the season given his performances last year for the wee club but have been very impressed with him this season for us.

Clearly our best purchase from over the bridge and has to be one of the best signings by ICT. :001:

A definite challenger to Hastings as our fitest player. I had heard mixed reviews about him from county supporters, but that might have been them being cheesed off at him for pre-signing for ICT. It's early days, but I like what I see.

Even as full time was approaching he was still running around with full gas as if the match had just kicked off.

*just in case I upset anyone by saying this I will point out that the following is tongue in cheek*

I think he should be tested for drugs. I have never seen a player with as much energy as he has got after 90 minutes of, well, running all over the place. I couldn't believe he was still getting forward as much as he was by the end. Let us not forget he played a huge role in the winner last week as well by belting up the right after Wyness had held the ball up.

Terrific stuff!

He seems to get better with every game.  He had a superb game today and was at the heart of most of our attacking moves; but also covered back and broke up Falkirk's play when required.

He is the type of midfielder - robust, fast and energetic, that ICT has being crying out for years.

I can't believe it's the same player I saw turning out for County last season. I saw him play 4 or 5 times and he was average at best. He really must have been going through the motions for them till he got his 'big' move although I believe he was carrying an injury for quite as while as well

Contender for player of the year already  :022:

He's got an amazing engine, and he's looked impressive going forward, but his defensive game is still a little rough around the edges. Driver took the p*ss out of him last week.

INdeed. he hosed on both Cowie and Tokely big style last week. Thankfully the mad Lithuanian decided to take him off thus paving the way for our crushing victory!  :003: