FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Happy Yet?

Guest WynessLegend

Guest WynessLegend

Another good three points.

The Brewster revival continues with a tactically shrewd display.

Second consecutive clean sheet for Michael Fraser.

David Proctor has another excellent match.

So, are you fools happy yet - or are you still moaning.

Still calling for the Managers head?

Or can you start to get behind him from here on in?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This from a poster who mentioned Fraser was out of his depth and previously has said he was "as poor as ever" , that moving Rankin on would be sound and that Black is too light weight. Interesting you use players (either directly or indirectly as they were part of the team that got the win and the goal) you have chastised recently to try and prove your point about Brewster.

As I've said elsewhere:

I can see a lot of this kind of post happening over the next few months. It goes both ways with people from both sides ready to pounce as soon as they have some ammo.

It's the same with players as well. Bearing in mind how many people wanted Ian Black out last season perhaps some of those people aren't looking to clever now either as are those slagging him off earlier this week?

we could beat rangers 5-0 at castle greyskull and idiots like clacher holiday would still moan at something,like not bringing subs on till 80th min,u cant wim with some people :023:

I'm pretty certain he wouldn't. But don't let me stop you being deliberately obtuse if you wish to do so.

we could beat rangers 5-0 at castle greyskull and idiots like clacher holiday would still moan at something,like not bringing subs on till 80th min,u cant wim with some people :023:

I'm pretty certain he wouldn't. Be carry on being deliberately obtuse if you so wish.

ur only saying that because ur bosom buddies :rotflmao: :023:

I?ve read the term ?happy clappers? more than once on here but I don?t and never have read a stream of posters with tambourines ringing through their text. Far from it!

Surely its  a case of credit where it is due.

Yes, credit to all concerned (apart from BBC technicians) today and that includes Ian Black who may well have looked over the precipice and drawn back.

I?ve read the term ?happy clappers? more than once on here but I don?t and never have read a stream of posters with tambourines ringing through their text. Far from it!

Surely its  a case of credit where it is due.

Yes, credit to all concerned (apart from BBC technicians) today and that includes Ian Black who may well have looked over the precipice and drawn back.

Sophia, thats an excellent post

"Rubs his eyes in disbelief"

in answer to the question, yes thanks.

Hoping for a fab game next week against Hibs. I can hardly wait, hope that there is a good crowd on the back of these results and that we all want to get behind the team.

no iam not with the crap him and ihe have spoutted on here,but as ur buddies none of it gets moderated :33:

opinions dont get moderated ..... abuse does. Your argument also does not hold the slightest bit of water as every post IHE makes currently is moderated. If you want to have a philisophical discussion about how the site is moderated please start a thread about it elsewhere ... but remember to read the site rules first !

Please refrain from name calling.  Again, another post that is not backed up by any kind of facts. I cant find any posts moaning about the timing of Brew's subs today ... or last week for that matter .... I think you will find that most posters who moaned about the timing of his substitutions did so from the point of view of wondering why he was doing them so late when we were losing. Making a late substitution is generally regarded as a sensible tactic to run down the clock when you are winning.

In response to the actual topic .... Happy Yet ? The answer would be no. A couple of results dont disguise the fact that we have a long way to go yet before we can be truly happy. However last week - where we nicked three points we didnt really deserve - and this week, where we seemed to have a gameplan, dominated in midfield and put up a solid showing at the back for the whole game do give cause for encouragement.

I still say the transfer window will be a good indicator of how the rest ofthe season will shape up .......

Guest WynessLegend

In response to the actual topic .... Happy Yet ? The answer would be no. A couple of results dont disguise the fact that we have a long way to go yet before we can be truly happy. However last week - where we nicked three points we didnt really deserve - and this week, where we seemed to have a gameplan, dominated in midfield and put up a solid showing at the back for the whole game do give cause for encouragement.

Scotty. Under Brewster we have gained 16 league points from 9 SPL games.

This would equate to more than 64 points in a league season.

Often enough to secure third place and a UEFA Cup spot.

I'm very glad to hear that you are encouraged.

You should be.

We have an excellent manager and the future of this club is very bright.

Posted on: Today at 08:43:45 PMPosted by: SMEE 

Insert Quote

In response to the original question, i hardly think winning back to back games we SHOULD have won (all things considered) is anyhting to shout about!

It is spelt anything, and if you think ICT ( SHOULD ) be winning where no other team has won this year then i'm not surprised your getting your vocabulary mixed up :rolleyes02:

GIVE THEM SOME CREDIT :33:

Here Ralph.....go get yerself a life rather than try and pick up on typos. Incase you dont know, Dundee Utd were hit badly by injury and illness today. So, we SHOULD have won!

Oh and by the way....Barcelona beat them at tannadice THIS YEAR!! Get yer facts right........

It is spelt anything, and if you think ICT ( SHOULD ) be winning where no other team has won this year

Thats what you call a quote....and it came from you! You clearly stated NO team had won there in the year 2007. Can dish it out but cant take it eh :024: Am pretty sure there would be some others last season too but cant be bothered checking!

Guest WynessLegend

By my rekoning, we have 16 points from a possible 36 (12 games) under brewster. Thats less than average in my book

It's actually 16 from 11.

(I discounted the first two as the Christie legacy - poetic licence.)

But .............. 16 from 11 gives us form that equates to us creeping into the top six already.

As for Brewster coming to his senses with Black and Rankin.

I feel Brew inherited a bit of a discipline problem from Charlie - his treatment of Black was justified and paid dividends today.

Similarly he has shown Rankin that he has to work to get into the starting eleven.

It is surely Black and Rankin who are coming to their senses.

Hey SMEE,

Prior to the January mart, I think you have got to admit that the wares on show are a big improvement as compared to the drift under 10CC

Nope, won't be happy with the club until they get this "jobs for the boys" mentality sorted out, won't be happy with brewster until he leaves or sorts out all his managerial deficiencies.

I am however DELIGHTED with Blackie, possible goal of the season Jim Spence said, and 2 fingers to those who doubt his ability. Well done Ian!  :003: