FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Second hand PC

Heilandee

Anyone got a second hand PC they want rid of, not looking for much spec,no need for gaming/DVD's etc, just something cheap and cheerful for young lads room that will take a wireless card for internet,got monitor,keyboard etc, just want base unit.

Gie's a PM if you have something that might fit the bill, cheers in advance

Alanmac

i just got a new pc yesterday(dell one)so have old one,free is nothing wrong with it is a time one about 6 years old 160gb hard drvie 512mb ramdvd player,dvd writer,also have a 19" flt screen monitor,keyboard+mouse(both corded dell ones) would be looknig for about ?180 for it

bf - If your new comp only came with one monitor, and you have space on your desk .... you might want to think about using the old one in a dual monitor setup ....

its something I couldnt do without these days .... especially on matchdays where i have several browser windows open to places like the BBC, SKY live ticker, this site, and other sites etc ......