Rockness 2008

918loyal

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there any official confirmation anywhere of David Guetta pulling out?  Or is it just rumour at the moment?

Cant see any official confirmation, no.  However his name has been taken off the Rockness myspace page, and was removed as a friend.

And on David Guetta's myspace page it says he is playing in Poland apparetly.  However his name is still on the official website.

Still no official statement from Rockness tho, so who knows. 

Never heard of Annie Nightingale RiG?  :015:

As well as more fencing, today they were putting a wee windy path/road through the bit near the main stage.

Camping fields now mown into stripes too  :003:

Is there any official confirmation anywhere of David Guetta pulling out?  Or is it just rumour at the moment?

Cant see any official confirmation, no.  However his name has been taken off the Rockness myspace page, and was removed as a friend.

And on David Guetta's myspace page it says he is playing in Poland apparetly.  However his name is still on the official website.

Still no official statement from Rockness tho, so who knows. 

I really hope he's not pulled out, he was going to be one of the highlights for me.  On his official page he's shown as being in Poland and Latvia on the 7th  :017:

I really hope they have someone lined up as an adequate replacement...

My big sister (21) says she would go 2 rockness but U have to be on drugs to enjoy it!!

Thats the evilness of dance music Reedee, be warned and save yersell.....develop a taste for PROPER music now.....before its too late!

You would have to be on drugs to end EVERY sentence with !! so you shouldn't have much of a problem there Reedee  :003:

In the cold light of day, nearly a year later, I can honestly say Daft Punk did the best live set I've ever seen  :003: :003: :003:

Tents started going up today, the fencing's coming along nicely, Its all good  :003:

Absolutely, Daft Punks live show is something else, the highlight of last year without doubt. 

Still find it quite funny how the Manic Street Preachers were completely upstaged by Daft Punk last year!  20,000 people in and around the Clash tent so see probably the best dance act in the world.  While, at the same time, a few hundred poor souls were being subjected to torture by the Manics on the main stage!

If Rockness insist on getting bands, at least get decent bands.  Otherwise, it should be kept a dance festival in my opinion.

I think the exact same thing will happen this year with Underworld clashing with Razorlight on the Sunday night.  The Clash tent will be full, thats for sure!

Have you got a link to a timetable Rosco? Not seeing one on the Rockness site.

I'm hoping Calvin Harris is on at the same time as Fat Boy so theres plenty of room for dancing :003:!

nah afraid i dont Mee, haven't seen a timetable yet.

No doubt it will be released in the next couple of days tho!

This week is gonna drag....!!!

It sure will!  Roll on Friday! (Well for me anyway)

PM replied to  :003:

Main Stage is nearly up now, the Yurts (sp?), teepees and podpads are under construction and Dores is safely fenced off.

I CAN'T WAIT!  :003: :003: :003: