FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rangers fans new song

Yngwie

In between The Sash and Rule Britannia, Rangers fans were singing Swing Low Sweet Chariot at their game tonight. First time I've heard that one.

Presumably they are doing it to imply affiliation the England rugby team, rather than showing empathy with black slaves?

I can just imagine these Rangers fans having picnics before the game from the back of their Ranger Rovers, and then cracking open the Pimms to celebrate, before returning to their highly paid stockbroking jobs the next day.

Just an FYI so you don't continue in ignorance

The song sung was "Swing low sweet chariots Gazza's good for 10 in a row"

That and there's only one PG was sung in support of Gazza after his recent breakdown and in response to the vermin's song about his last week

Just an FYI so you don't continue in ignorance

The song sung was "Swing low sweet chariots Gazza's good for 10 in a row"

That and there's only one PG was sung in support of Gazza after his recent breakdown and in response to the vermin's song about his last week

Oh I see...

You are now totally forgiven for all renditions of "The Sash," "Big Jock Knew" and "FTP."

All togethor now

"King Billys on the wall"

:023:

Did he help you get 10 in a row?  Oh thats right he didn't.

Plenty tic fans singing last night that Gazza is a nutter, na na na na.  Thats football I guess.  His antics when he was here were shocking.  It takes a madman to play the flute in front of the Celtic fans.

Did he help you get 10 in a row?  Oh thats right he didn't.

Plenty tic fans singing last night that Gazza is a nutter, na na na na.  Thats football I guess.  His antics when he was here were shocking.  It takes a madman to play the flute in front of the Celtic fans.

and maybe that's why he's where he is today....

there but for the grace....  go many of us....

He did it at the friendly but also at a new year old firm derby in 98 I believe.  My wife had the "pleasure" of meeting him many years ago.  She worked in a nursery at West Of Scotland cricket club during the period when Rangers used that for training.  He was trying to get in the gate but the crowd of Rangers fans were getting in her way looking for autographs.  She forced thougha and bumped into him.  He asked if she would like his autograph and she replied "why would I want that?"  his response of "do you know who I am" was met with "no, should I" and she walked off. :015:

a "flawed" genius like so many other wonderfully talented footballers.

Didnt meet him on this occasion, but the minibus we took down to the ICT V Rangers cup game at Tannadice did happen to drive alongside his Range Rover on our way out of Dundee and he certainly knew there was a full moon (or several) that evening if you know what i mean. To his credit, he laughed, smiled and gave all the lads a thumbs up.

He has also done a lot of charity work in between his moments of acting like a knob so I do have sympathy for him and hope he can exorcise his demons and recover from whatever caused this most recent episode.

Considering this picture was taken when he was 38, its scary how old he looks !

Gascoigne,_Paul.jpg