FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

IAN BLACK ?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now the first point..........good run of form before Christmas. Could that be because we were in the run up to the transfer window and a number of players were puting themselves about more for recognition?

Sorry but thats absolute pish Alex.  Would Cowie have scuffed his chance v Celtic if it was March?  Would Bayne have scored his winner v Hearts with less power if it was October?  Would black of hit his 20 yarder away to United over the bar if the transfer window wasnt coming up?  :015:

Theres plenty of problems around right now but this isnt one of them.

Guest CaleyJaggy

These stickys are a great idea....

That way everyone gets the message...

Well... almost everyone.!!   :015: :015:

:023:  I at least had the forsight to not be a total sarky git there.  :029:  I rarely notice the stickies tbh.

Johnboy, Blackie will apologise eventually, he or should I say his desire to play will win through in the end, whilst I don't think he should when its what he believes to be the truth, I will advocate on his behalf to Brew just to get him back in the team, he feels more for the club than Brew and if that's what it takes I believe he will, Brew needs the power, he cant accept anyone has an opinion (unless it is one that suits him) it needs to be sooner rather than later, he will come through for the team and the fans.   Please Blackie if you are reading this just say sorry we wont think less of you we understand think of the team and the fans.                 Cant believe Ive just done that.

Oh well, we'll at least get some money for Black in the summer.  Shame on you Black.

Getting "some money" for Rankin a couple of months back didn't help our situation...

I hope Blackie takes note of Foxy's post....  I'd prefer him to remain here moreso than Brewster...

Brewster has made mistakes, but I think he has got this one absolutely right.

Blackie needs some mature advice here, and if Munro is at all a good captain he should be sorting this out.

How can he have got this right, when all Black has done is give an honest opinion at request.  Put yourself in that position, and tell me you wouldn't feel hard done by for doing as you were asked?

Yngwie, I cant agree with you on this one, you are an opinionated person as I am shouldn't Blackie be allowed to be as well, however less of this is better I wont get into a slagging match, Blackie will apologise, he will come through for us, he loves the game that as far as I can see has never been in doubt, and I believe he will come through for the team and us the back bone of ICT

Brewster has made mistakes, but I think he has got this one absolutely right.

Blackie needs some mature advice here, and if Munro is at all a good captain he should be sorting this out.

At last the voice of reason.  I'm with you all the way on this. Brewster is the boss, and probably for some time to come will remain so.  You can't have players dictating to the manager.  Can you imagine Alex Ferguson putting up with cr*p like this , even from one of his stars? He soon got rid of Beckham and Van Nistleroy when they fell out with him!  We have all seen evidence on the field as to how hot headed Black can be.  Time for him to eat humble pie and get on with it.

Yngwie, I cant agree with you on this one, you are an opinionated person as I am shouldn't Blackie be allowed to be as well, however less of this is better I wont get into a slagging match, Blackie will apologise, he will come through for us, he loves the game that as far as I can see has never been in doubt, and I believe he will come through for the team and us the back bone of ICT

He will apologise, but at what cost?  If it were me, I'd be looking for a new employer.  Totally unprofessional behaviour from Brewster.

Yes at a personal cost to HIM, he is Bigger than Brew and I believe in him, he will do what is best for the team, and not himself, but will it alter him and his choice to stay, unfortunatly I think you maybee right, I want him to stay and put Cally before himself and even what he believes in, it is wrong but then I am selfish, I want the best for us and he is the best,  " Blackie for us just bite the bullet this time, I wont ask again I promise."

Guest CaleyJaggy

He will apologise, but at what cost?  If it were me, I'd be looking for a new employer.  Totally unprofessional behaviour from Brewster.

How on earth is dropping someone who is ment to have said he doesn't want to play for him unprofesional?   You can't have a player dictating what is done in a team otherwise you get the BF effect that happened with Rangers.  Christ look at the Beckham/Van Nistelroy example used above.

Brewster is totally undermined and finished as a manager if he fields a player who openly states that he doesn't want to play for him. The whole squad would lose any respect they have for him.

Giving your best at all times is a pre-requisite for being in the squad, it's not optional.

I have felt the need to do this before but I am so angry at the moment I think an email illustrating exactly how I feel about the goings on at the moment to Savage or someone at least on the BoD is needed.

There are only two problems in doing this; 1) I do not know an email address I could send an email to that would actually get read.

2) Supposing I did send off an email, yes it might well get read, but would anything get f*cking done about it?!  :008: