FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

IAN BLACK ?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

May I thank the lady fer her contact and may I just say that I would suggest that she really does think twice about how much she reveals on this site - I am going to give my reply on here but I have proffered my private contact.

Ian Black has been singled out by Brew fer months - At Killie I feel that Brew went out of his way to humiliate Black and I did refer to it - and I have heard that Black did go over the top at the "clean the air" system with comments about Brew and others - and threatened to speak to the feckin fans and the press - and yes he did get support - and just look at Saturdays selection and what happened to guess who ?

Still if you upset Brew and co. you are UNWORTHY.  :018: :018:

We - the fans - are totally fed up with this.

But yes I agree - savage and Brew have to go if this club is to save itself - and ALL their feckin entourage - which - if what you claim is true - is worse than I thought.

They didn't do too badly on Saturday without him - even when down to ten men....

And I'm a big Blackie fan....

I'm a fan of Blackie too - there's a buzz about the team when he's on the field.

Must agree though, ICT gave a very good account of themselves on Saturday, minus Blackie.

Guest CaleyJaggy

the lady in question will join our sight and put her side forward people may think her side is one sided but it WILL be the truth as she sees it and she does have inside info well as inside as you can get

Don't get side-tracked now Foxy - just who is the fine lady?

It's Black's mum.

"He's not the messiah.  He's a very naughty boy"

If anybody here is really in touch with Ian Black could they please let him know he has plenty of support..

He's the one player in the squad who could easily move on and establish himself in another SPL team, we all know that, so the fact hes saying he wants to be with ICT is important to me and it should be to everybody else.  As a player he is definitely a once a decade signing, considering where he came from and at what cost, plus his age and influence on the team.. the fact that the same player is willing to speak out and show commitment to us with his comments and the frustration he's obviously going through with regards to the state we find ourselves in is something we may not see again from a player for years.

Brew, Savage and whoever else can seriously GTF.  Are they all not Manchester and Dundee United wannabes anyway?

Well, well, what a plethora of varying opinions, hyperbole's, speculation, innuendo and to crown it all off nothing but rumours. Where oh where is the truth in all this?

Whether Blackie is guilty of "going over the top" we may never know for sure in the short term but if he has a brain in his alleged hot-head he would have been well-advised to choose diplomatic words to express his honest opinion rather than brutally-frank ones. I am sure that Brew's invitation for the 'air the views" meeting  did not include in his mind accepting undiplomatic brutally-frank expressions of opinion slighting him and denigrating him in front of all the players.This scenario is just  as likely as Black being in line for the next diplomatic posting to Canada, where all true good men are toothless politicians who themselves pay lip service to Stephen Harper at thre drop[ of a hat. So to be invited to "express your opinions" is clearly in the understanding that each party eill show even a little rerstraint.

Therefore, if THIS was the case, then I feel that Brew, as the Manager, does have the right to feel that as the lone wolf he was and is backed into a corner. Whether the staff like it or not he IS the Manager and must keep discipline so....until someone  in authority tells us  the truth of what actually happened on that dark , crisp,winter morning of discontent I tend to favour his views and statements over that of Mr Black.

To summarise, I am now  fed up with all the bickering and childish nonsense that seems to be on display at the present time and I wish everybody would remain silent and GET ON WITH THE JOB, which includes playing for the jersey and it also means getting along with the Manager since trying to do anything else will result in disater for everybody.

Oh, and a final word--the ghostly lady in question is one of our staff disguised as a keen supporter and was told to go out and manufacture a  cloak and dagger mystery story at all costs since the winter blues were in great evidence at Codswallop Hall of late.Maybe it's time to pull the plug and get back down to the spying business where there really is no mystery at all;  just skull-duggerey and thuggery----and......woooooHOOOOOO...poison. :angry05:

To summarise, I am now  fed up with all the bickering and childish nonsense that seems to be on display at the present time and I wish everybody would remain silent and GET ON WITH THE JOB, which includes playing for the jersey and it also means getting along with the Manager since trying to do anything else will result in disater for everybody.

indeed, it is tiresome. I agree with the paragraph above so long as "getting along with the manager" also involves the manager reciprocating that behaviour with the players.

Disagree Scarlo, its a time to draw a line in the sand, no matter which of the current protagonists are on the fans side, I dont want to be papering over the cracks by simply GETTING ON WITH THE JOB.... (of earning 3 points in a possible 33!)

Either we get back to the old ICT ethos of hard work, unity and team spirit or we get relegated and dwindle into first division mediocrity for years.  On the park its Black who opitimises these qualities and if what I'm hearing personally is true then it is not he who needs to stand down against Brewster, no matter what position Brewster holds.

Craig isnt David Sutherland, he isnt Pele, he isnt Robbo... he hasnt achieved next to f#ck all as a manager and shouldnt automatically gain the respect of his players, many of whom he left in the lurch when he toddled of to United last time he was here.  He has to earn respect and aslong as he hasnt then as far as I'm concerned Ian Black is entitled to have his say and stand by it.

Anybody who doesnt show distress about the absolute shi1te thats being produced on the pitch, be it a Manager or Player, who doesnt have a serious problem with it, like Craig Brewster, will be an enemy of mine

Until this is all resolved  :003:

Craig isnt David Sutherland, he isnt Pele, he isnt Robbo... he hasnt achieved next to f#ck all as a manager and shouldnt automatically gain the respect of his players, many of whom he left in the lurch when he toddled of to United last time he was here.  He has to earn respect and aslong as he hasnt then as far as I'm concerned Ian Black is entitled to have his say and stand by it.

:clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

Spot on Clacher!

Shouldn't hasn't be changed to has?

Johnboy

If I may I will get in first, we normally do PM's but this needs to be seen by all.

The facts are that unlike what Foxy would like you to think Ian Black would not have played again unless he had taken the action he just has, Foxy and others claimed he spoke his opinion when asked, well I can tell you thats crap, he made a comment behind the managers back after he left the dressing room ( NOT WHILE HE WAS THERE OR TO HIS FACE ) which he was subsequently asked to confirm at the Monday meeting, he did and he went with the U-19's. The whole team was effected not just the manager.

Would any manager worth his salt done otherwise- NO WAY

I have said before on this forum and will say again, NOBODY rates Ian Black more than Craig Brewster but in my opinion its time he grew up and became the player and man he is capable of becoming !!!!!

TBH I'm sick of hearing about all these bust-ups ! ICT's name is mud at the moment and whoever the fecks fault it is, it needs to be sorted !

Is very strange though how this didn't seem to happen under previous bosses ?  :008:

Didn't our last previous boss quit partly because of bust-ups like this..?