FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Steven Robb

Guest Arab4Ever

Guest Arab4Ever

word in dundee is that hes away to either ICT or Aberdeen this summer. die hard arab but always injured so apparently Levein is going to let him go. its quite possible this rumour has arose only because, a) Brewster has signed him before and b) Aberdeen always sign our rejects. If you got him fit he would definetly be a good addition to the squad but such happening appears reasonably unlikely.

Brewster tried to sign him for us in January 2006 but he chose to stay at Dens.

We signed Imrie in the window so I wouldn't have thought we'd go for Robb.

how come he's an arab but you said he chose to stay at dens??

wrong side of the road!!

Brewster tried to sign him for us in January 2006 but he chose to stay at Dens.

We signed Imrie in the window so I wouldn't have thought we'd go for Robb.

how come he's an arab but you said he chose to stay at dens??

wrong side of the road!!

he signed for dundee utd from dundee  :023:

Guest Arab4Ever

Not a bad bit of business by ICT...sell Proctor to the Arabs for ?35k and then get him back for free  :blah01:

interestingly you dont say the same about brewster :002:. anyway check the league table, i doubt any arab would exchange league positions for 35k :015:

daily express says we are favourites to sign Robb while the P and J says Brewster is not interested as we have zander. how strange to have conflicting stories in the press again  :014:

Guest Arab4Ever

the press in dundee reckon robb is to become the first player to go from one dundee side straight to another and then back to the other. well see..

• 4 weeks later...

People seem to have the Saints down as relegation candidates.  I don't think they'll be threatened at all.

Indeed. Robb might be injury prone but look at Dargo before he came to us. They could very well get a good return from Robb and the Buddies are building a good squad for next season. With a new stadium coming soon and a healthy bank balance securing their future it must be a good time to be a Saint Mirren fan. They won't be in too much trouble next season (as things stand).

Conmpletely agree that St Mirren wil have no problem staying up next season. I can see it being between us and Hamilton I'm afraid

Dont forget Killie - they supposedly have big problems too !!! but in general, I do agree that St Mirren are quietly putting together a decent squad that will see them safe of the dropzone. looking more and more like ourselves, Killie and Hamilton may be duking it out.