FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry Wilson Testimonial - UPDATE

Scotty

Guest ScouseLass

Will the East stand (you know where I mean) be available to our supporters or is it all reserved for Liddypool fans?

will there be any away fans??

There will be some - a few from up here and I know of some lads coming up from merseyside.

I shall be phoning your TO in half an hour or so. So if they can sort me out there will be 2 of us at least  :cheer01:

A slight aside to the main topic, but when we were on the Highland March this year I was standing on Tummel Bridge admiring the view and waiting for the troops when a bloke comes wandering up and we get chatting.  It was immediately obvious he was from Liverpool and he was on deliveries (next stop Inverness coincidentally).  He asked what I was up to and I explained....to my surprise he comes out and tells me that he already knew all about the Highland March and Inverness CT, but it wasn't as a result of any recent connection/conversation about Wilsons Testimonial....it appears that we're already famous in Liverpool, and I hope they're looking forward to coming up here to play a big team  :tic01:

Woohoo - tickets bought!

After 25 minutes of engaged tones, followed by 40 minutes attached to the switchboard (that is a nightmare system, btw, I had to press "2" for Ticket Purchase about every 30 seconds), I phoned my dad  and he drove though from Nairn to get them. Thanks dad  :022:

Will the East stand (you know where I mean) be available to our supporters or is it all reserved for Liddypool fans?

will there be any away fans??

There will be some - a few from up here and I know of some lads coming up from merseyside.

I shall be phoning your TO in half an hour or so. So if they can sort me out there will be 2 of us at least  :cheer01:

:015:

There'll be a few... I was at the ground getting my ticket at about 10.30 this morning, the queue for away tickets was just as long as the queue for home, and they'd already sold nearly all of section K in the south stand. (they were starting there and working their way along).

The Famous Kopites will be in good voice  :016:

The ticket office will remain open until 6pm tonight to cope with demand

Info here

Phone lines are particularly busy so please be patient.

and none has been more enthusiastic than the Liverpool fan who turned up at the stadium at 6:20 this morning!

:010: :010:

I think its the same info but the club sent me this email and asked that it be posted ..... apologies for the lateness but its a bank holiday here today and only just getting to the computer now .....

The ICT ticket office has been inundated today (Monday) by fans seeking tickets for Barry Wilson's testimonial match against a Liverpool XI on August 18th - and none has been more enthusiastic than the Liverpool fan who turned up at the stadium at 6:20 this morning! Tickets have gone on public sale today for both home and away stands and there has been an instant response.

In addition to a huge attendance from home based fans, a number of Liverpool supporters are expected to come to the game.

Tickets are still available for all parts of the ground, both at the ticket office which will now remain open until 6pm this evening and over the telephone. The Testimonial Committee are asking anyone making phone applications to be patient since the en tire system is very busy and is reminding fans that early purchase will give the best chance of good seats.

Guest ScouseLass

Sorted. See you all there.

Will pop back here nearer the date for advice on places to :drinking09: