FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aliens?

SMEE

Inspired by TCF's thread regarding Nessie....i got to thinking...i wonder what the view on aliens is. My own personal view is.......there is an infinite amount of space we know zilch about. We tend to judge things by our own standards.....ie...if we couldnt survive there, nothing could. We seem to be of the opinion these lifeforms would require oxegyn etc just because we do. Personally i think that bullsh1t! There are lifeforms on our own planet defying all the odds and thriving in environaments that would spell the end of us.

Whos to say there isnt microscopic aliens zooming about your room as we speak!

Guest couchpotato

I know a several folk that are definately from another planet!

But seriously, yes, IMHO there will be many life forms in different guises............ somewhere out there

(hmmmm, sounds like a song that!)

Guest TinCanFan

As much as I'd like to know if there are aliens, I don't think it's a great idea to go looking for them.  It could all turn out nasty.  But if anyone does have any nasty encounters with aliens, you could always get yourself  a special hat.

http://www.stopabductions.com/

And has anyone ever seen the "Alien Interview"?  Pretty weird but almost definately fake.

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query..._type=&aq=f

No one would have believed, in the last years of the

nineteenth century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds

of space.

No one could have dreamed we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope

studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered

the possibility of life on other planets and yet, across the gulf of space, minds

immeasurably superior to ours regarded this Earth with envious eyes, and slowly and

surely, they drew their plans against us.

Dun Dun Duuuuuun, Dun Dun Dunuuuuun