FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CHESTER MINUTE

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Have heard that the club has representatives booked in to an hotel in Chester tonite and the breaking news is that both Paul Butler and Tony Dinning may have been released today and are now free agents - Remember those two names from the well publicised Brew / Malky trip South earlier this year.

:rotflmao:

Oops - Just checked the net after ma phone call - nothing yet on the official site but Independent thinks that they are going out on "temporary" loan. Still must be of interest to us ??

Chester do seem keen to offload, that part is definitely true.

Found a thread on fans forum : http://www.devachat.com/index.php?showtopic=50139&st=0

Not often that you see fans with such contempt for two of their own players. However, they have little confidence that any other club would take these over the hill, troublemaking players of their hands!

I sincerely hope that we don't end up with either of these two.

Totally agree. Chester City conceded 11 goals in their first 2 games of the season. That frightens me because i seriously doubt they will improve us. I would rather bide our time for McPake.