Barry Wilson

chris123

I think he hinted in the P&J that he wanted a new deal. I for one would give him a new contract. This squad needs all the experience it can get at the moment.

I don't really know how we can say he looks past it....he has hardly played any football this season. And in the tricky times when he could have played we may have got something from the games we lost.

With contract talks around the corner the one thing you can rely on Barry to do is talk to the press to justify his existence, he's good at working the media.

As for being past it, the reserves are playing today and I would expect to him play having sat on the bench on Saturday. So if you can go along and watch let us know how he gets on.

went long to the reserve game today and baz looked as fit as any on show. He played right back and passed the ball out of defence which is what we have not been doing of late. Even made a few crunching tackles. :thumb04: :rotflmao:

Its ashame because Zander has always looked very promising in his cameo appearences. Also on the few times he played in pre-season he looked fairly encouraging.....couldn't care less about Rory , he is a drunken waste of space.

Cowie hasn't exactly looked the best out wide this season so i would give him or Barry a shout....especially considering he has just 2 months on his current deal left.

Its ashame because Zander has always looked very promising in his cameo appearences. Also on the few times he played in pre-season he looked fairly encouraging.....couldn't care less about Rory , he is a drunken waste of space.

Cowie hasn't exactly looked the best out wide this season so i would give him or Barry a shout....especially considering he has just 2 months on his current deal left.

And you have evidence to back up your allegations about Rory I presume.

Barry Wilson is an awsome man, player, and Footballer, he is getting abit over the hill, but from Caleys point of view he ticks every box in my book, we need to keep him, at least as a coach, I watched him come on when Celtic were up north, he has the delivery, ok not the pace but he can stand up!! i also really liked wathching him banter with Gordon Strack, he seems to have a Respect from all with in the SPL, he is a nice guy, i think someone like wilson can turn round the young lads, take black for example... hes a hot head!! i rate him as a player but he needs to get over the wee man complex, Wilsons exsperiance and manner should rub off!! keep him keep him keep him!!