Club Badge/Crest

caleyboy

• 3 weeks later...

just watched the stv interview  with our new chairman. what was he sitting in front of ---- a very large, expensive mirror with that bludy ICTFC PRIDE OF THE HIGHLANDS crap engraved on it. What an embarrassment when opposition directors visit.?

Edited by caleyboy
  • Funny 4

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Yngwie said:

I'm just delighted to see that Brad is worth as much as Ryan Christie. Should we be looking to cash in, or to tie down our prize asset on a lucrative 5 year deal?

I didn't notice the small print on player card but £0.5m and the NAFF badge goes to show what a load of CRAP this is.

What really worries me is The Board obviously support the change of our identity.

Club crest on his training top is different to the one he is holding up .... bit of an an identity crisis going on there.

Time to consign this Pride of the Highlands badge nonsense to the dustbin it's just another terrible reminder of a truly terrible season.  Should have been shown the door with ex-manager and ex Chairman.

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, jingsmonty said:

I'm not a fan of the 'pride of the highlands' badge either, but can't say it keeps me awake at night....

If the Chairman is open to dialogue (& he seems to be), worth bringing up, as I don't think anybody likes the badge!

Unfortunately, just goes to show what a disjointed shower we are

On 9/7/2017 at 5:37 PM, Renegade said:

Why does Brad Mckay looks so happy?  Those stats are rubbish.

He got a call to go to Hampden. Probably thought Gordon Strachan wanted him!!  :crazy:

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, Caman said:

He got a call to go to Hampden. Probably thought Gordon Strachan wanted him!!  :crazy:

If Strachan failed to pick Graham Shinnie at his best then there is no chance of Strachan picking an ICT player ever. In fact, given that he still fails to select players from the only Premiership club with a 100% record, there is a fat chance of him picking anyone playing north of the central belt.

27 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

If Strachan failed to pick Graham Shinnie at his best then there is no chance of Strachan picking an ICT player ever. In fact, given that he still fails to select players from the only Premiership club with a 100% record, there is a fat chance of him picking anyone playing north of the central belt.

I don't think he was being serious Kingsmills :lol: