FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Phil Brown knows how to do it

EWS

1554: That is the most remarkable thing I have ever seen during the interval at a football match. Phil Brown led his Hull players to their away support and after applauding the fans, he sits the players down on the ground and gives them an almighty rollocking. After five minutes, he tells them to go back to the dressing-room. They look utterly humbled. They should be. They were absolutely shocking in that 45 minutes.

Gutted I am going to miss MOTD now.

OK, they did better in the 2nd half after Phil's antics, but I suspect it could backfire on him. I think teams at last have sussed Hull out, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them sink progressively down the table, maybe even to the bottom 3.

He certainly gained the applause of the Hull following.

A bit off the thread but a brilliant comment today on the transfer window - Discussing potential signings and it came along to Man Utd - Mike Parry said that Alex Ferguson was looking for two new faces - one for Rooney and the other for Tevez. :018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

it didn't do Hull any good, just embarrassed the players in frnt of the fans...it could well backfire against Brown

City had the game won and eased off after half-time

off subject...how much could Caley afford wages-wise for another striker? Got a couple at City that need games that certainly aren't going to get them after the transfer window

Edited by Drochit Blue

It would be better crack for the players to do that to Brewster, haul him up to the North Stand at half time and ask him to explain his tactics to the fans :rotflmao: