FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Todays Team

davieB

Esson, Tokely, Proctor, McGuire, Munro, Hastings, Cowie, Duncan, McBain, Imrie, Wood.

Has to be the worst team I can remember us putting out since we came into the SPL.

Take Cowie out (at the moment we may as well, he's just not interested) and there's not one 'flair' player there. Given our traditional geographical problems with signing ANYONE, who the hell is going to want to come up here, to a team rooted to the foot of the table, in January? I really can't see us buying our way out of this when the window comes, and we're going to play the second half of the season with an ordinary 1st division team.

was thinking something similar earlier. where do you think this team would finish in division 1? certainly not top. our title winning team was streets ahead for example. must be some transfer kitty the board have to get us out of this :rotflmao:

Three players would get us out of the sh!te, and you know fine what they are, and they should have been in place at the start of the season.

1. Replacement for Dods.

2. Replacement for Wyness/Bayne/Dargo.

3. Replacement for Wilson.

While you can't blame Brew for taking Dods with him to Tannadice, you can cast a glance over the rest of the list and start to ask questions - unless you have a majority shareholding/seat on the board/sawdust for brains, that is.

Esson, Tokely, Proctor, McGuire, Munro, Hastings, Cowie, Duncan, McBain, Imrie, Wood.

Has to be the worst team I can remember us putting out since we came into the SPL.

Take Cowie out (at the moment we may as well, he's just not interested) and there's not one 'flair' player there. Given our traditional geographical problems with signing ANYONE, who the hell is going to want to come up here, to a team rooted to the foot of the table, in January? I really can't see us buying our way out of this when the window comes, and we're going to play the second half of the season with an ordinary 1st division team.

That line-up is virtually what faced Aberdeen at Pittodrie and Killie at Rugby Park, and Hibs as recently as the 8th November...

They haven't all become crap players overnight, although right now the team as a whole is totally lacking cohesion, and is completely bereft of any kind of team spirit.

A little bit of motivation and inspiration would soon see us picking up points again... sadly that's clearly not going to come from the present management team.

To leave Brewster in charge and even give him some money to squander, as has been promised by the the chairman, would be like putting Dracula in charge of a blood bank....

Johnboy, eh have it on good authority Brew will still be in charge next season,even if yer coming doon to Dens and yer ane beloved East End Park next season! Reckon he's here fir the lang haul, time will tell i guess.

PS,how'd yer golf season go?

Here for the long haul.. :rotflmao: Good authority?.... :018:

Naah.... No danger, H/dee... Common sense will prevail - some kind of Harry Redknapp figure will soon be installed and the transformation will be so dramatic that even you will become a committed supporter... (or maybe just committed)

My golf's heading in much the same direction as my football team.... :thumb04:

How's yours?