FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Vote of no Confidence

Internal politics - power struggle - Inept management etc.,etc.

Despite what some may say I would support this club to the death but we are being run into the ground by erseholes.

I have lost all respect for Grassa, Sutherland, Brewster and co. They are self righteous and blindly trying to protect their own interests. They are attacking the Trust, the fans and anybody who dissents.

So we are going to survive with our best players on pre contacts, loan signings and unknown quantities from Latvia - give me a feckin break.

Get yer A-Z's out fer the SFL - Disillusioned; Disgusted - cant even be bothered getting into some of the repetitive boring threads.

Brewster is going to drop ICT in the mire and the tatws in control are no better.

Cant wait fer the new Era.

WE ARE BEING FECKED BY A BUNCH OF INSULAR, DELUSIONAL, SELF RIGHTEOUS ERSEHOLES.

Internal politics - power struggle - Inept management etc.,etc.

Despite what some may say I would support this club to the death but we are being run into the ground by erseholes.

I have lost all respect for Grassa, Sutherland, Brewster and co. They are self righteous and blindly trying to protect their own interests. They are attacking the Trust, the fans and anybody who dissents.

So we are going to survive with our best players on pre contacts, loan signings and unknown quantities from Latvia - give me a feckin break.

Get yer A-Z's out fer the SFL - Disillusioned; Disgusted - cant even be bothered getting into some of the repetitive boring threads.

Brewster is going to drop ICT in the mire and the tatws in control are no better.

Cant wait fer the new Era.

WE ARE BEING FECKED BY A BUNCH OF INSULAR, DELUSIONAL, SELF RIGHTEOUS ERSEHOLES.

Anything else nice to say about them?

:rotflmao:

As long as they all get their comeuppance fer this - NO.

Agree whole-heartedly. The sad thing is it's taken this long for the some fans to see it...

Don't forget the chairman, the board of directors and the dof who STILL can't see it...

As long as they all get their comeuppance fer this - NO.

Agree whole-heartedly. The sad thing is it's taken this long for the some fans to see it...

Worringly some fans still dont see it - or are not aware of or looking at the whole story - I AM TRULY DISGUSTED TO WATCH OUR CLUB BEING TAKEN DOWN AND OUR FANS BLAMED FOR IT - even I told you so grieves me - What have we got to do to rid this plague - and Brew probably did / possibly even does / care but he is inept and the peeple in charge will probably hang him up to try - if we dont turn this round - SACK THE FECKIN LOT OF THEM - but of course they feel that they are irreplaceable - CBNUTS.

Worringly some fans still dont see it - or are not aware of or looking at the whole story - I AM TRULY DISGUSTED TO WATCH OUR CLUB BEING TAKEN DOWN AND OUR FANS BLAMED FOR IT - even I told you so grieves me - What have we got to do to rid this plague - and Brew probably did / possibly even does / care but he is inept and the peeple in charge will probably hang him up to try - if we dont turn this round - SACK THE FECKIN LOT OF THEM - but of course they feel that they are irreplaceable - CBNUTS.

Our biggest problem is the fact that we can't get rid of the source of all of these problems until he's had enough. Unfortunately there are fans that simply won't hear a bad word said about him as well... :rotflmao:

Edited by Jay_7

Our biggest problem the fact that we can't get rid of the source of all of these problems until he's had enough. Unfortunately there are fans that simply won't hear a bad word said about him as well... :rotflmao:

But it is rotten to the core now. If ya own the orchard ya can get rid of the rotten fruit - unless ya dont want fruit fer the season only manure fer the next - or perhaps ya are looking fer a better crop in a few seasons. Or perhaps ya are all feckin inept ??

Any other club and Brew would have had his jotters by now along with Grassa. The only comment I have on the board is that I do not know why have they not reacted / acted.

Sticking by a manager who has shown no signs of being aware enough to turn this around, and indeed has made things worse, is naive in the extreme. Not acting when it is clear that the spirit has been bled out of the club and the quality of player is being diluted by the week is absurd. Giving a tactically inept manager money to spend when he has lost the players he has is gross miss management.

Managers come and managers go but the club needs to be above it all and the club needs to survive. I fear that if we go down we will disappear into obscurity and in many years time I?ll be chatting to my son reminiscing on how the team I have forced him to support were ?in the big league? when he was but a baby.

I?m not happy and I cannot see things getting any better ? I fear for the future of the club I love.

Sticking by a manager who has shown no signs of being aware enough to turn this around, and indeed has made things worse, is naive in the extreme. Not acting when it is clear that the spirit has been bled out of the club and the quality of player is being diluted by the week is absurd. Giving a tactically inept manager money to spend when he has lost the players he has is gross miss management.

Great post...

I'm in the process of compiling a letter (not email) to George Fraser, with copies to all board members, and one major shareholder, which will include several irrefutable statements like this one....

Thanks ICT_Away...

I agree with IHE's post but I've had enough - what are fans like me supposed to do when the club seem to treat us with such contempt and will not listen to our concerns. The fact that they cannot or rather WILL NOT see or even acknowledge the problems make me wonder what we can do and should we even bother. Surely the club have noticed the large downturn in attendances. This is not a coincidence. It is a consequence. A consequence of the pathetic job being done and the arrogance/contempt being shown by those in charge.

Guest Spectre

What utter hypocritical drivel from start to finish.

The Board has successfully nurtured the club for a number of years, extending our stay in the SPL beyond what most commentators would have initially predicted.

As was bound to have happened, the club is going through a tough time and rather than taking the easy knee-jerk reaction they've decided not to leap onto the sack the manager bandwagon at the first opportunity.

With the benefit of hindsight, this may or may not prove to be the right decision. It's their job to make the decision they believe to be right, not the one to be most popular with the fans (whether it's 60 or 6000).

They have explained their position 1-1 with the chairman of the supporters trust and have given a few media interviews where their position has also been stated, doubtless in response to leading questions.

90% of the contempt and arrogance being shown in is their direction not the other way around.

The Board has successfully nurtured the club for a number of years, extending our stay in the SPL beyond what most commentators would have initially predicted.

As was bound to have happened, the club is going through a tough time and rather than taking the easy knee-jerk reaction they've decided not to leap onto the sack the manager bandwagon at the first opportunity.

With the benefit of hindsight, this may or may not prove to be the right decision. It's their job to make the decision they believe to be right, not the one to be most popular with the fans (whether it's 60 or 6000).

They have explained their position 1-1 with the chairman of the supporters trust and have given a few media interviews where their position has also been stated, doubtless in response to leading questions.

90% of the contempt and arrogance being shown in is their direction not the other way around.

Well put.

I can completely understand Brew getting some flack because of our league position but it seems as though everyone has now said all they can and have moved onto the board as their next target. Our board has been one of the most successful in the history of Scottish football and as Spectre mentioned we have been tipped for the drop almost every season since we made it into the SPL but against all odds we continue to compete in the league. It's only now that all this good work is forgotten and they are receiving dogs abuse

cant even be bothered getting into some of the repetitive boring threads.

Stop starting them then!

head-in-sand.jpg

I can completely understand Brew getting some flack because of our league position but it seems as though everyone has now said all they can and have moved onto the board as their next target. Our board has been one of the most successful in the history of Scottish football and as Spectre mentioned we have been tipped for the drop almost every season since we made it into the SPL but against all odds we continue to compete in the league. It's only now that all this good work is forgotten and they are receiving dogs abuse

I've read some drivel on a lot of messageboards in my time but this totally takes the biscuit .

Care to elaborate Harry ?

Edited by DALNEIGHCALEY

Guest natasha

As has been pointed out, we have been relegated every year by the pundits. Caley thistle is going through a transition at the moment as all teams must do at sometime. Maybe it should have happend sooner but it has to happen. We still have time to pull it round although this weekend could be crucial for our season.

Just to pose a question what is plan B. and who are the managers lining up to take over.

I think to get over this transitional period we need to go back to basics forget tactics play a system that our players are comfortable with 4 4 2 and move the ball about keeping it simple some of our players work their socks off to get the ball only to give it away trying to make the perfect pass.

I still believe we will survive

harry chibber and spectre are entitled to their opinion. there's always a few who cant see the wood for the trees. life would be so boring if everyone agreed. just watch your backs for the men in white coats guys but keep up the good work on here, most entertaining