FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Vote of no Confidence

I can completely understand Brew getting some flack because of our league position but it seems as though everyone has now said all they can and have moved onto the board as their next target

The board have only been 'Targeted' for answers in recent weeks because we have heard almost ZERO from them about why they decide to stick with brewster when everyone can see he is incompetent as a manager.

When the board decide not to answer questions, then obviously people start to wonder about their motives within the club and the competencies of each board member.

No-one on here has doubted that DS and the board have worked hard in the past to get ICT to the dizzy hights of the SPL in such a short space of time, but what people are doubting is there abilities to deal with the terrible situation we find ourselves in since CB took the helm for his second stint.

Statistics are facts and facts dont lie - the whole business with Donald Park, Dennis Wyness and John Rankin leaving the club as well as Marius Niculae, Barry Wilson and others. The fact we have been on our worst run of poor performances as well as very poor results since we came into the big time (or posibly even the league itself). The record CB has had since hanging up his boots for good make terrible reading. The club isolating themselves from the fans since joining the SPL and fobbing them off with cut and paste responces is another horrible side to what we are witnessing, and there is much much more that I could also bore you with.

All of the above seems to have occured or gotten worse since CB came back to the club less than 2 years ago, and with the results and performances as bad as they are, I think the fans are right to call for the board to take action - which they haven't - which again is why they are becoming a target.

But we should all just shut up and be thankful that we're in the SPL... :rotflmao:

Yes particulary when we have dismantled an SPL squad and are replacing it with one that is fit for the SFL

As per usual I am misinterpreted - The Board and the management of previous seasons have my upmost respect and gratitude for the unbelievable rise of this club. Until recently Grassa was the Local Hero type and I have compared him to Charlie Christie. The boy has Sneck in his blood.

What I am referring to is 2008 - I know all teams have their ups and downs and we have not had the best of "luck" but it is my opinion that this club is going down the toilet because of mismanagement - right across the board - literally.

What irks me most is that I have always looked forward to games - whether I am travelling or watching on TV or listening to the radio. I now have trepidation and to a degree disdain. I cannot accept that I spend hundreds of pounds to watch a team with a lack of togetherness, a complete lack of continuity and/or tactical awareness. Some of the preformances this year have been abysmal. Look at the table - look at the results - look at the constant changing of systems, frmations and selections - look at the transfer window activity - look at the ins and the outs - look at the media profferings from our manager and the Board - look at the communication channels - look at the Public Relations work - look at the stewarding at home games - I could go on.

It is quite clear to a lot of peeple and privately said by a lot of players that Brew lost the dressing room last season. As has been said earlier anywhere else and he would have been a goner. He is drinking in Last Chance Saloon again tomorrow - hopefully the players will take us through and march on to Hamilton - again I am not confident - but now we are at a stage where a new manager has no time to change it - so if Brew fecks it up it is as much the Board to blame as any.

But we should all just shut up and be thankful that we're in the SPL.. :thumb04: .

Yes particulary when we have dismantled an SPL squad and are replacing it with one that is fit for the SFL

You see the board are preparing for the future in the 1st Division they are beginning to think ahead

:rotflmao:

Yes we should be thankful that we are in the SPL savour it while it lasts!

Brew out now!

Worringly some fans still dont see it - or are not aware of or looking at the whole story - I AM TRULY DISGUSTED TO WATCH OUR CLUB BEING TAKEN DOWN AND OUR FANS BLAMED FOR IT - even I told you so grieves me - What have we got to do to rid this plague - and Brew probably did / possibly even does / care but he is inept and the peeple in charge will probably hang him up to try - if we dont turn this round - SACK THE FECKIN LOT OF THEM - but of course they feel that they are irreplaceable - CBNUTS.

Our biggest problem the fact that we can't get rid of the source of all of these problems until he's had enough. Unfortunately there are fans that simply won't hear a bad word said about him as well...

But it is rotten to the core now. If ya own the orchard ya can get rid of the rotten fruit - unless ya dont want fruit fer the season only manure fer the next - or perhaps ya are looking fer a better crop in a few seasons. Or perhaps ya are all feckin inept ??

i like you!!! :rotflmao:

You forgot one Johndo:

Look at the fact that, in those times of recession when retail outlets of great standing are going to the wall and others are desperately slashing prices, our Commercial Manager see's this as a good time to increase prices in the club shop.

But of course we, the dumb punters, are not supposed to notice this.