FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

HAMILTON PUB INVITE

Guest chambersbar

chambers bar will be supplying a small buffet free of charge for all caley fans,which will include pies, sausage rolls, chips and a selection of sandwiches,

call chambers bar to book in so you dont miss .01698 283161

You can guarantee there'll be a good few of us from the south in carloads and off the train, but can anybody say if any buses are coming?

The official supporters buses usually stop farther up the road for a break.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chambers bar will be supplying a small buffet free of charge for all caley fans,which will include pies, sausage rolls, chips and a selection of sandwiches,

You can guarantee there'll be a good few of us from the south in carloads and off the train, but can anybody say if any buses are coming?

Minibus is definitely going there...17(ish) of us. I'll be phoning Chambers tomorrow to let them know about us, and I defy any hangers on to try and get between me and the buffet :rotflmao:

Minibus is definitely going there...17(ish) of us. I'll be phoning Chambers tomorrow to let them know about us, and I defy any hangers on to try and get between me and the buffet :thumb04:

Perish the thought...!! :rotflmao:

got about 50 booked in so far ,so still plenty left in the buffet for easy another 100,any more for the free buffet?

We're impressed with your hospitality Chambers Bar...

Do you cater for the OF support when they're in town?

does it really matter???? :rotflmao:

got about 50 booked in so far ,so still plenty left in the buffet for easy another 100,any more for the free buffet?

We're impressed with your hospitality Chambers Bar...

Do you cater for the OF support when they're in town?

does it really matter???? :rotflmao:

I just wondered.. A lot of pubs close when the OF come to town...

But - you're right - it doesn't really matter....

I am rather concerned that there appears to be a lot of old gits coming to Chambers - will us young uns be free to use the toilets when there will evidently be a frequency of micturition need.

I thought you had been fitted with a bag.... :rotflmao:

Thank you very much to Chambers for providing a fantastic pre match venue. Buffet was much appreciated and the craic was first class. Great to see a lot of people we haven't seen for ages. Apart from the football, I've had a great day.

Thank you very much to Chambers for providing a fantastic pre match venue. Buffet was much appreciated and the craic was first class. Great to see a lot of people we haven't seen for ages. Apart from the football, I've had a great day.

Ditto to that.... The food and the hospitality was superb... well done the management and staff at Chambers Bar.. :rotflmao:

We will be back, but only on condition we don't have to watch another dire football match in conditions like that again.

Guest chambersbar

thaks to all caley fans you are welcome back any time even if you are playing the old firm and you are looking for a stop off before the game i will be more than happy to put a free buffet on for you guys.

thanks again