FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pre Cup Final Party In Glasgow

Guest DRAGAN

I think we can go all the way to the final this year. We are going to hit form at the right time,

I think we should all book into somewhere like the Moat House in Glasgow and have a mega Caley Jags party the night before the final in Glasgow. What an atmosphere that would be the night before we make history.

We're gonna win the cup

We're gonna win the cup

We're gonna win the cup

You've really gotta believe us

We're gonna win the cup

I think we can go all the way to the final this year. We are going to hit form at the right time,

I think we should all book into somewhere like the Moat House in Glasgow and have a mega Caley Jags party the night before the final in Glasgow. What an atmosphere that would be the night before we make history.

We're gonna win the cup

We're gonna win the cup

We're gonna win the cup

We're gonna win the cup

everybody can come to my place and put tents up in the back garden, i'll suply the music just remember to bring your own booze....... :rotflmao:

We're only in the last eight lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. If we get a favourable draw (Airdrie/Pars at home) we could possibly start to talk about Hampden

I'd like a QF draw against Celtic. I think they've lost form and there's a lot of dressing room unrest at the minute so they're there for the taking. I'm supposed to be going to a wedding on 30th but I'll easy drop thet one if we make it. So looking forward to a big big party.

I'd like a QF draw against Celtic. I think they've lost form and there's a lot of dressing room unrest at the minute so they're there for the taking. I'm supposed to be going to a wedding on 30th but I'll easy drop thet one if we make it. So looking forward to a big big party.

Aye i'd be delighted to get Celtic too & to put them out of the cup would be the Icing on the cake :rotflmao:

Gotta start having self belief.

We could chip in and get a band in The Moat House.

If we get there we should really go for it and make Glasgow rock.

I agree Celtic at TC would be a great draw. My dream would be to stuff the Dons in the final!!!!

Edited by DRAGAN

We're gonna win the cup

We're gonna win the cup

We're gonna win the cup

We're gonna win the cup

Never heard this line before , is this a new version ?

:rotflmao: We really aren't in a position to look too far ahead of ourselves here.

Surely, survival in the League is the main priority for us just now. Cup run would be feckin brilliant, but wouldn't look to the final yet.

I want Airdrie or Pars at home, or Falkirk away. :thumb04: