FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rockness

ICTFCkev

Cant wait for the Prodigy and Biffy, other than that i think the line ups pretty poor so far.

Prodigyare playing the Main Stage on Saturday night, doubt that'll clash with Placebo?

seen them 4 times now and keep going back though i've always been a wee bit disappointed in them live...

Cant wait for the Prodigy and Biffy, other than that i think the line ups pretty poor so far.

Prodigy are playing the Main Stage on Saturday night, doubt that'll clash with Placebo?

E-fests has both playing sunday. It's Basement Jaxx and Dizzee Rascal on the main stage saturday night.

Prodigy are playing the Main Stage on Saturday night, doubt that'll clash with Placebo?

E-fests has both playing sunday. It's Basement Jaxx and Dizzee Rascal on the main stage saturday night.

Yeh, sorry my bad thats what I was meaning.

I'll be going :thumb04:

Line-up seems pretty good, Placebo and The Prodigy better not clash though ! :rotflmao:

I hate to say it but I'm pretty sure they're clashing on the Sunday, Prodigy on main and Placebo on 2nd stage.

I'm really looking forward to Prodigy, but apparantly flaming lips are supposed to be pretty good live, the singer goes crowd surfing in a giant ball.

3 days of it :018:

jettin off to greece on the monday...can you buy just day tickets?wats the camping score this year?

Yeah, you can just buy day tickets. Never sells out so you should be able to get them just till the last minute.

When are those behind Rockness gonna treat the festival goers to TRUE headlining acts....instead of the third or forth tier acts? People are paying good money, just like with TITP, except TITP goers get far superior line up.

When RockNess was taken over a while back...we were told that this would allow them to attract world class acts. Seems it was a load of Bull!

Totally agree with ya SMEE, for the price they're charging you would expect much better acts.

There's only a couple that are above average at best IMO.

It just does not compare to TITP only the prices do. Bit of a rip off.. Still be there though :rotflmao:

• 3 weeks later...

Artists confirmed so far :

Alabama 3

Annie Mac

Baddies

Basement Jaxx

Biffy Clyro

Boom Monk Ben

Brodinski

Busy P

Cagedbaby

Chase & Status

Chew Lips

Cotton Cake

Crookers

David Guetta

Decimal

Detroit Social Club

Dizzee Rascal

DJ Feadz

DJ Mehdi

DJ Yoda

Domenic

Dubfire

Ed Banger Records

Erol Alkan

Frightened Rabbit

Funk D'Void

Harri

Harvey McKay

Hype

Jackmaster

Jaymo & Andy George

Just Jack

Kinky Afro

Kissy Sell Out

Krazy Baldhead

Layo & Bushwacka!

Mark Henning

MC Jakes

MC Rage

Mr Copy

Mylo (DJ Set)

Numbers DJs

Octogen

Optimo

Orbital

Pendulum (DJ set)

Pete Tong

Placebo

Rob da Bank

Scratch Perverts

Sensu (live)

Sneaky Sound System

Soma Records night

Soulwax (live)

Sub Club

Subculture

Super Furry Animals

Telford

The Aliens

The Black Dog

The Cuban Brothers

The Flaming Lips

The Japanese Popstars

The King Blues

The Prodigy

The Whip

The Wombats

Tommy Reilly

Wave Machines

Zane Lowe

I agree with SMEE too, what is there for the more mature ex festival goer like me!

I've always liked the prodigy though, very good live I believe too.

IMO the concert is still missing "that band" whatever that may be, but I am sure it will come.