FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster's Outcasts

L_G

Papers today report that Brewster has sent his unwanted players to train with the under 19s.  Think he is making it clear that there is no chance of a place for them in the 1st team.  :015: :015:

They should be grateful as he is only thinking of their fitness.  They are professionals and will have to stay fit so that the can get a move. 

We know Brew isn't one to be messed with.  ET is out of the country so there will be nothing sorted out before next week at the earliest.

These guys are on big money and still under contract, so why would they leave.  ET will have to up the offers to get rid of them I would think. 

These guys have been treated really badly and I hope they're hanging on trying to screw as much money out of United as possible. Brew will be lucky to still be in a job this time next year. Wouldn't it be hilarious if his outcasts were still there but he wasn't?  :015:

That is a very possible scenario MEE.  I think Brew will now have similar feelings to Pele and Robbo.  Should have stayed where they were.  When will they learn that the grass isn't greener elsewhere.  I think he could be found out this time.

It's a shame for Malky and Peter who moved their families to go with him.  I would like it to work out for them.

I might go along and see them as I'll be down that way in a week or so.  I know that Brew was calling the shots with ET where these players are concerned.  He really wants rid of them.  Training with the under 19's is as big a gesture as he could make to these guys, but if they don't go and he is stuck with them, he won't have the funds to bring in anyone else.  Does he then go 'cap in hand' and ask them to play for the 1st team again.  Don't think so - we all know how stubborn  he can be.

What a mess!?!?!?!

I think training with the under 19s is about as insulting as he could get, and is a move designed to make them leave quicker. Which is why I hope they hang on, annoy him all the more!  :015:

I feel a wee bit sorry for Malky but it was his choice to go, Aye what a mess  :015: :015: :015:

With these outcasts still there it is limiting CB moves in the transfer market. I bet if he had already shifted them on we might have seena couple of our lot move to Yinited already. Well done Agent Fernandez  :001:

Even more hilarious if we secure the services of Fernandez on the last day of the transfer window with United having to pay some of his wages in order for us to take him off their hands  :001: :001: :001:

I think that ET sees Brew through rose tinted spectacles.  And while this is the case Brewster seems to be calling the shots.  But I think the grocer will only take that for so long and if results and performances don't improve ET won't care who he is.  He has a duty to the fans and I think Brew will be off to top up his tan in Greece.  :cya:

[move]WHAT FECKIN BULLSHIT[/move]

TRAINING WITH KIDS WILL BREW YOU GOOD

SPL LATEST

CRAIG BREWSTER has told his three Dundee United outcasts he is sending them to train with the Tannadice kids for their own good.

Jim McIntyre, Paul Ritchie and David Fernandez reported back for pre-season yesterday and were immediately steered away from the first team and told to join in the Under-19s'session.

The trio, who were put on the transfer list at the end of last season, have been in severance negotiations with chairman Eddie Thompson for the past three months but are all still some way away from agreeing packages to leave.

United boss Brewster said: "Jim, Paul and David will be training with the Under-19s until they find other clubs.

"I talked to them about it because this scenario is not ideal for any of us but they are three professionals and I'm sure they will continue to do their best.

"I know they are desperate to move on and continue their careers so in order to do that they'll have to be in good shape.

"Other managers are looking at the situation so if they kick on and get a good pre-season under their belt they'll get new clubs.

"The chairman is out of the country until next week so it's difficult to say when things will be finally resolved.

"When he gets back he'll look at the situation because it needs to be dealt with."