FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

An Afternoon In Cabbage Town

DJS

Gotta funny feeling H/Dee will be there...

I'm thinking about it.... weather permitting.

12.15 fae Sneck , feel free to join us JB,pitch inspection at 08.30 :rotflmao:

Are you meeting up in that pub... the Daffy Duck or whatever it's called?

Mallard...!!

That's the one - I knew it had something to do with ducks.

I'll be there from about 2pm...

It'll be a change to watch a game without biting my nails...

Also looking forward to seeing Brewster the player again... If he had selected himself to play for Caley in the last few games he was in charge... He might just have managed to save his position.

Who should we be looking out for in the dark blue H/Dee?

We've shot ourselves in the foot a wee bit re-aranging this ane the day, as 2 of our best prospects,Andrew Shinnie and Dode Efram are away on international duty , but hopefully Curier and Mcmenamin can do the neccesary,if Colin Camerons fit and playing we'll have a better chance of taking the 3 points.

An enjoyable game with the 1-1 draw about right. Both teams had plenty other chances to win. Richie Hart hit the bar from about 25 yards and Dundee ended up with nine men.

Just as well that Brew was out as he was taking some stick from the visiting fans.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Just as well that Brew was out as he was taking some stick from the visiting fans.

So.....

why do we care???

An enjoyable game with the 1-1 draw about right. Both teams had plenty other chances to win. Richie Hart hit the bar from about 25 yards and Dundee ended up with nine men.

Now ehv calmed down i might agree,County could have been 3 up at half time ,but losing(ok a draw but felt like a loss) deep in injury time really hurt today,dont know where the extra time came from , gutted :rotflmao: and apparently Scotland lost as well. disnae seeem to matter at all :thumb04:

No doubt he would have taken it in his stride. Getting "some stick from the visiting fans" would make a pleasant change from getting hit from his own side's fans eh?