FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Some Praise For The Fans

Alex MacLeod

Quote from Malpas in the courier:

First sentence refers to pre Butcher era

"Some of the players we've spoken too have said that while the fans were supportive, once things went against them they would go very quiet.

"However, the players have now all noticed a big difference in the way the fans are because even when we're struggling they make some noise, which is really appreciated by the boys on the pitch."

Apart from the midden game there has been a noticeable difference in atmosphere. Still, the best atmosphere so far at home was the Aberdeen game when we wus humped 3-0.

Hoping for a bigger crowd at the hamilton game, especially more section G attendees as they usually bring a drum or two, that gets it going. Its strange being part of Section H and starting/singing all the songs.

After the tremendous support given at falkirk match and subsequent performance by the team maybe no-one dared make too much noise! But well done the lads - an excellent 3 points. Keep it going.

WE ARE STAYING UP

Aye its funny now section H is providing the 'noise' all of a sudden (including myself and most around me), the section g boys don't seem to want to join in!

i do hope at least some turn up for the accies match.

Do you stand beside three boys? If so, one's me :rotflmao:

hahahaha, well we all want to be loved sometimes.

And to the singing, im pritty sure section G are the boys who are ment to be the wonderfull singing section lads!!!! Up your game, for, as long as but one of us remains singing, never will we on any conditions have a shi.tty home support.

Edited by malkyboy

Aye its funny now section H is providing the 'noise' all of a sudden (including myself and most around me), the section g boys don't seem to want to join in!

i do hope at least some turn up for the accies match.

i stand i section g, when ever we start a song or are singing at song the section h boys sing out of time or start singing another song.

Let's just make sure we're all singing on Saturday and let's give Tangoman a load of stick.

'Fat Craigy Brewster

Your just a fat Craigy Brewster......'

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Shouldn't you now change your name to "Butch Army"?

Maybe he's a brewster lover :rotflmao:

That would still work though, wouldn't it? :thumb04: Butch. :018:

Depends, how he likes his men ;)