FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Police At Games.

MrsICTFC

Of course they charge , why on earth would they do it for free ? :blink:

Maybe because the world is mad and these things could possibly happen?

talking of a mad world, Whats chance of reduced admission charges for Falkirk game, as a thank you to the fans who have supported the club in this topsy turvy season?

Or am I just being silly! :023:

Why dont Caley corner off some sections of the away support for smaller games, just so they are all close togher.

You wouldnt need soo many police covering th large area, where as a section would be much easier, including stewards. Also easier to clean the mess after the match.

Would same money, time and effort. And also maybe we could hear he away support for once :blink:

Why dont Caley corner off some sections of the away support for smaller games, just so they are all close togher.

You wouldnt need soo many police covering th large area, where as a section would be much easier, including stewards. Also easier to clean the mess after the match.

Would same money, time and effort. And also maybe we could hear he away support for once :blink:

Police and steward numbers are based on expected numbers not area covered. For OF and Aberdeen they will have at least twice as many as for other games.

This topic reminded me of the hot steward at the game on Saturday... :blink:

what game would that be? as were playing on sunday?!

aww she was a ****. she kept starring at section g haha

Oh aye, apoligies - Sunday I meant.

Haha, yeah she did - pretty sure she wanted me. :023:

:023: Moderator abuse :blink:

But what I cant fathom out is if the police charge the club fer their presence why did the police have to charge me ??

And who was the **** ? I just cant get the image of maimie or lg or lizi draped in a tight yellow coat out of ma head :angry:

:rotflmao: Moderator abuse :rotflmao:

But what I cant fathom out is if the police charge the club fer their presence why did the police have to charge me ??

And who was the **** ? I just cant get the image of maimie or lg or lizi draped in a tight yellow coat out of ma head :rotflmao:

shame yellow's not quite my colour.... :rotflmao: