FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

DOUGIE GONE?

MissICT

He's definitely still here but wasn't fit for the game tonight.

It said he had picked up a knock, him and Rooney both on side lines with knocks....

Unconfirmed rumors that Dougie is gone :D

anyone heard anything??

Dougie left 9 years ago

He was pushed out, damn shame he was a million times better than that clown we've got now. :)

aye, but 5 million times better than the builder that pushed him.

This is just how I see it, and its open on anyone else?s interpretation. DI has done no pre-Season training it seems, even the non-football team building at Lossiemouth the other week, he will appear for signings and the likes but has anyone else noticed he?s doing nothing else (never on the bench)?

Yes he picked up a knock before the pre-season, however he has done no team stuff.

Unless he is just being rapped in cotton, it would seem he is being ?Saved for something? could it be that he is in fact off and ICT don?t want anything to potentially happen to him that may ruin his move, and also not wanting to publicise it and again possibly scupper the move?.

He only ever seems to feature in the bigger games anyway, I mean he was a star last year if we had a top six team up, other than that he was just a player on the field.

Think it's easy to be reading too much into things...especially during the closed season when there's little else to think/talk about.

You could just as easily say that those getting more time out there in pre-season are being put in the shop window!!!

I've heard he is wanting away, not that he dislikes Inverness, he just knows there are SPL clubs interested in him and lets face it the only reason he moved to us in the first place is because he wanted to play SPL football. I think if we receive a decent offer he'll be offski

can't blame him or the club if they sell him... good business IMO, I just hope they get it sorted ASAP