FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Club Shop

Kylef

So whats the script with this then? Is it only open on match days, if at all? No chance of going for a browse?

I wonder if this will also affect the stock they keep in, already they are taking an age to get the new away kits shorts and socks in ive noticed.

So whats the script with this then? Is it only open on match days, if at all? No chance of going for a browse?

I wonder if this will also affect the stock they keep in, already they are taking an age to get the new away kits shorts and socks in ive noticed.

Aye... i'm having to wear the home shorts with my new away shirt for 5-a-sides. I'm wondering if they're maybe considering not bothering with stocking them on the basis that they won't sell enough - the same scenario that prevents us getting gk shirts etc.

The subject of the Club Shop came up at the AGM and it was confirmed that the club have no intention (and never had) of closing the shop at the stadium. We may witness shortened opening hours as they work out the change in demand and they are still investigating possibilities for a city centre outlet.

Id agree with that, sort out a bigger shop at the stadium rather than bring it to the city centre. Its hardlya long drive if your in Inverness anyway....might make people want to make the journey more worth it and spend more.

Anyway, just to let you know, i phoned the shop today and spoke to the as-ever wonderful Maureen. Bought a fair few items that im sure ill be chuffed with, but the service from the women is outstanding, so big thumbs up for that!! One of the reasons im proud to be an ICT fan, staff are immense!

Thanks again :boxing: