FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts Red Cards

DoofersDad

Anyone else think the officials are getting way out of control? just waiting for the Knob Dallas to pipe up defending the ref's for doing a difficult job very well.

I've never seen such poor officials this season, they seem to on an ego trip with the game football all about their performance, never mind completely destroying it.

I stand corrected. I heard a radio report earlier which said it was Suso Santana and Goncalves who had been summoned to the referee's room but a later report confirms it was Black and not Goncalves who was red carded. Still, there must be some serious problems with Hearts and they could be serious contenders for the drop if they don't begin to get their act together.

Gillian will probably be on shortly to explain Blackie's role in this, and how it was nothing to do with him!

Not quite, but he did tell the ref he was a cheating B******, he didn't like it, but then he has never been good with words, says it as it is, often landing himself in a mess, do I prefer this to someone saying nothing? Yes

Gillian will probably be on shortly to explain Blackie's role in this, and how it was nothing to do with him!

Not quite, but he did tell the ref he was a cheating B******, he didn't like it, but then he has never been good with words, says it as it is, often landing himself in a mess, do I prefer this to someone saying nothing? Yes

Nice to see your still alive Gillian. Been missing your input this last few months.

Good to see his passion is still there :D