FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Lee Trevino

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Guest Sandy Cromarty

once famously quipped, 'There are two things that don't last! dogs chasin cars and pro golfers chasin pars!',  and that is exactly where we are at the moment continually chasin the game, we have to get back to control, basics if you like as we were awful at times today by punting and running into trouble time after time, there seems to be some lack of harmony at the back also, whatever it is Dodsy lets get it sorted as we don't pay to see teammates snarling at each other.

Anyway it was a win of sorts as we all know and now with that wee booster maybe we can get back on track football wise.

A wee mention for the laddie Sutherland, good stuff Sudsie and nice to watch, great to see a winger strutting his stuff, Richie Hart you played well and I think a few more starts will be of benefit.

Jeeez.... For once Sandy I'm almost in agreement with you....Are you on the waggon just now..?

I thought it was a brilliant win for us, and thoroughly deserved.... The performance wasn't all that bad... We created all the chances and both Dargs & Rankin were unlucky not too score. The Big Man's goal in the last minute was the only wee bit of luck we had all day.... Like every other team that comes here the Pars defended very well - Zulu at the back seemed to mop up everything, and their keeper was terrific....

Definitely agree about Sutherland..... time CC played him from the start.... The last time he did that we beat Falkirk very comfortably at home - our last home game at the end of last season....

once famously quipped, 'There are two things that don't last! dogs chasin cars and pro golfers chasin pars!',  and that is exactly where we are at the moment continually chasin the game, we have to get back to control, basics if you like as we were awful at times today by punting and running into trouble time after time, there seems to be some lack of harmony at the back also, whatever it is Dodsy lets get it sorted as we don't pay to see teammates snarling at each other.

Anyway it was a win of sorts as we all know and now with that wee booster maybe we can get back on track football wise.

A wee mention for the laddie Sutherland, good stuff Sudsie and nice to watch, great to see a winger strutting his stuff, Richie Hart you played well and I think a few more starts will be of benefit.

:010: :010: :010: :010:

That was almost constructive  :015:

Have to agree with all your points.  On another note I hope that CC has got Zander signed up for a long time because he is definetely a star for the future.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

I remain on the sauce JB but it sounds as if you have over imbibed with your fatuous use of 'brilliant' to describe what can best be described as a disorderly butch ladies hockey team attempting playing 'soccer' at 3am while suitably pishhhhed? it was a mess and while I applaud your resolute fannish stance I must also question your sanity.

Mind you Dunfie played well below par? the right back in question is I think Bambi, or some such, the name belied his, at times, bullish and downright over physical attitude, the par fans btw adore him, says a lot though, n'est pas?

Sandy.... They never gave up... kept plugging away... They won the fecking game didn't they..?? Hip hip hoooray....!! It was a superb performance.. :clapping04: :clapping04:

The way the pars set out their stall it was never going to be pretty stuff to watch.... There is definitely a nervous edge to our play at home.... It's becoming the case now that home fixtures are tougher than away fixtures.... when the home team struggles to get their nose in front the fans add to the pressure by getting on their backs.... It's not just us that suffers.... there's quite a few others in this league too, who struggle to win at home.... Away from home the pressure is off and it's like watching a completely different team. The ICT fans at home should demonstrate a bit more understanding.....

I'm awa' tae paint the toon red & blue now...... :drinking09:

Have to agree Zander did REALLY really well when he came on. His 15 minute cameo achieved much more than Harts ineffective preformance

Or as John Daly would have said "Pars are a load of feckin shyte. Give me a feckin eagle any feckin day".

And wee Zander soared and swooped regally on the wing and was a feared bird of prey whilst the other members of the flock were just like feckin seagulls - with a few feckin tits preening themselves at the same time.

Have to agree Zander did REALLY really well when he came on. His 15 minute cameo achieved much more than Harts ineffective preformance

I thought that Hart did allright yesterday. He won the ball back if he lost it on numerous ocassions. Plus you have to remember he was being employed as a left midfiedler yesterday then had to play in the other 3 midfield positions as it became clear that every ICT midfielder had a 'free role' for the game.