FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Liverpool not good enough

culduthel

As a Man U supporter I am not confident at all about Livepool's ability to put up a decent fight against Chelsea.

I wish Chelsea were playing a more accomplished and capable team this weekend. A team with backbone - like Everton say. Liverpool have no backbone and will fold and hand the title to the Londoners.

I wouldn't worry about the 'pool - Man Ure are just not good enough either - its Chelsea's league to lose - they have simply been the best footballing side in the division this year....end of

Agree, if Man United were worthy of the title they woldn't have to rely on other sides to win it for them with only two games to go.

As a man city fan, id be very appreciative if you ****** off. Thanks in advance.

heh.....post of the day imho

couldn't agree more with it !

Watching ICT today and trying to avoid the score at Eastlands

As a man city fan, id be very appreciative if you ****** off. Thanks in advance.

Oh No! My final cast of the season hoping to get a bite from an insecure and sensitive L'pool fan and my line gets caught up with a little tiddler of a Man City fan. Not much of a bite.

Utd fan from.....................Auckland, obvious really

by the way, Steven Gerrard just gifted Chelsea a goal. You better hope Sunderland Hospital has a decent stroke Ward because I think Baconface is gonna need it when he sees that goal

Oh No! My final cast of the season hoping to get a bite from an insecure and sensitive L'pool fan and my line gets caught up with a little tiddler of a Man City fan. Not much of a bite.

Yes well Liverpool fan here. Nice to see Liverpool do what true fans want the team to do today. Keeping the title away from Old Trafford. Still 5 European / Champions league titles is something you wont match for a long time yet. Jose Mourinho for Liverpool!