FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Where will be at the end of the season?

TopSix

90 members have voted

1. 1. Will we finish in the top six?

• Yes
    • No

With the great news of key players re-signing this week, I seriously think a top six finish next season is a realistic target.

Are others as optimistic?

Obviously not. In fact I'm thinking of changing my username to 'Bottom Six Next Year'.

Fancy ?20 on it? :004:

How about this: The last away game, if we're top six, you pay me in. If we're bottom six, I'll pay you in. Tickets for the infirm are more expensive so this works in my favour... :004:

You're on. Just as long as you don't expect me to pay for the pies as well...

Deal.

prediction - somewhere between 6th and 8th but anything above the relegation zone will do fine for me next season.

Thats got to be the absolute minimum target for next season.

I reckon somewhere about 8th/9th. Really want a cup run next year

This season our target was a return to the SPL, to start with a target of 11th or above is a grave mistake and we fell into that trap a couple of seasons in the SPL. With a bit of jiggery pokery in the pre-season we should be starting with a target of winning the league, a winning mentality is infectious and with a team that hasn't lost in 20 games I see no reason why we can't carry that into the SPL. The argument that the SPL is a different style of football doesn't work because there are two teams on the pitch.

To borrow an expression from another poster, Believe!

This season our target was a return to the SPL, to start with a target of 11th or above is a grave mistake and we fell into that trap a couple of seasons in the SPL. With a bit of jiggery pokery in the pre-season we should be starting with a target of winning the league, a winning mentality is infectious and with a team that hasn't lost in 20 games I see no reason why we can't carry that into the SPL. The argument that the SPL is a different style of football doesn't work because there are two teams on the pitch.

To borrow an expression from another poster, Believe!

Does TCS meet Champions league criteria.

Does TCS meet Champions league criteria.

I am sure that if that was an issue the income would more than cover any alterations necessary, if indeed they were necessary. :rolleyes:

Edit to chop the quote.

Edited by PullMyFinger