ICT Internationalists

bauhaus

I think the big difference this time in the SPL, not just for Adam Rooney, is that our strikers are a bit more experienced and we have Ritchie Foran. Foran is vastly experienced at this level and makes a huge difference to the team when he plays. An experienced front man was what was missing from Brewster's team in the SPL last time and it cost us dearly.

That is bang on the money. I think we may spring a few surprises this year, but we better watch our stars.

Richie is a leader from the front and is very important to our success this season

Richie, being Irish, will also instill a continuing and positive attitude in bioth these Irish players. And support them with encouragement.

Mr Barrowman does not appear to be in the same mould as Rooney. First off, Rooney came on to a strong game last season and is a big lad who is not afraid of hard work.Cofidence must nowbe oozing out ofhim which makes all the world of difference. Alsohe doesnot appear to have a big head so....

With Terry backing them up ,both could have a great season. Positive period.

Not that i think it will happen for either player, but of the two, i think the forthcoming season will see Adam Rooney cursed by the Barrowman syndrome (ie...out of his depth). Time will tell, and i hope am wrong, but i have a gut feeling bout it. I reckon Hayes will still cause lots of problems at SPL level tho, but NEITHER will get a sniff at anything near International Footie IMHO

Don't worry .................... you ARE wrong.

(Barrowman moved to the SPL from a Second Division side - other recent top scorers in Division 2 have included Prunty and Mcallister - and he is also a prize bell end. Rooney is class and has gained a lot of strength over the past year. To try to compare the two players is plain daft.)

Rooney will set the SPL alight this season - and will make the Republic Team before too long.

Not that i think it will happen for either player, but of the two, i think the forthcoming season will see Adam Rooney cursed by the Barrowman syndrome (ie...out of his depth). Time will tell, and i hope am wrong, but i have a gut feeling bout it. I reckon Hayes will still cause lots of problems at SPL level tho, but NEITHER will get a sniff at anything near International Footie IMHO

Don't worry .................... you ARE wrong.

(Barrowman moved to the SPL from a Second Division side - other recent top scorers in Division 2 have included Prunty and Mcallister - and he is also a prize bell end. Rooney is class and has gained a lot of strength over the past year. To try to compare the two players is plain daft.)

Rooney will set the SPL alight this season - and will make the Republic Team before too long.

Ah well....thats that decided then! I am convinced after your indepth, scientific synopsis, and am now EXPECTING at least 20 goals from Rooney now.....like many others on here!

No pressure Adam!

Edited by SMEE

My worry is we lose Hayes. I think he's going to be a revelation in the SPL and can see him getting an international call-up. Can't wait to see him rip past old Sol Campbell. (Provided Campell gets 20K plus a week off Celtic and signs for them :024: )

Edited by Top Six Next Year

Callum Morris is also a RoI under 21 international player. He is a trialist at ICT at the moment. Probally play in a few friendly matches next week. A good hard tackling no nonsense centre back would be a good signing for ICT in my opinion.