FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Charlie Christie Must Go!!!

RiG

He should get the freedom of Inverness after pulling off one of Caley's best ever results...

This will send out shock~waves all over Scotland... I only hope it encourages an extra couple of thousand along to our home games...

:clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04:

:clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04:

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Hans Hoch in that I have been a detractor with Charlie but given the result and all praise to the team I must congratulate on everybody on todays result.

Guest kingkojak

Anyone else having trouble keeping a big grin off their face??????? :001:

yep, and the best bit was that i had to travel back north with two bluenoses in the car!  :015: :015:  you've gotta love that long journey home when it goes in your favour!

lucky for them i had to get off at perth to connect to dundee. 

Hans Hoch in that I have been a detractor with Charlie but given the result and all praise to the team I must congratulate on everybody on todays result.

:015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

TBH mate you have no right to celebrate a result like today after the amount of pish you've posted this season about getting rid of the management!! In future take a good look at yourself and get behind the team instead of waiting for them to make a mistake just so you can come on this board and critisize... just so you can say I told you so!!

Next time you are about to write some negative comment about whoever else you want thrown out the team for whatever reason, think of this moment and try and show some support!!!

Midgey.... Bozo.... take note!!

Well done Charlie and the boys absolutely deligted!!  :003: :001: :003: :001:

To think of Inverness CT going to Ibrox and ONLY winning 1-0 is disgraceful. We expect to win by 3 at least, get Christie sacked!!!! lol

Seriously, a tremendous result and a well deserved one. The fans were terrific aswell today. Christie seemed very calm after the game although I thought he might have come over and applauded the fans so we could show our appreciation. But he is keeping his feet on the ground which is a good thing and respect him a lot.

Well done Charlie and Parkie, you 100% deserve this.

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

"Win the next two games give him the freedom of Scotland nevermind Inverness."

That's a dangerous thing to offer a Hilton boy.